Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hue crying alone at his desk is definitely going to become a meme, if it hasn't already. Sucks that it was cause most of his family fuckin died in a 2 week span, though, and not just because he suddenly realized that he's 1-31. That was rough.

Goober 4th string QB bitch owns.

I wonder if a single one of those guys would have written their WHYS down if the Hard Knocks producers didn't make them do it for the camera. It seemed like whenever someone was going off with a fiery speech, everyone else in the room was just staring at the ceiling hoping it would end.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Athanatos posted:

Hue needed Tyrod to tell him to show people dragging rear end in practice. And Hue didn't even do what Tyrod was saying to do. He said show them walking off and on the field like lazy fucks.

Finally got to watch the ep, and my main takeaway is that Tyrod absolutely owns. Obviously TV will show what it wants to show, but he seems like an amazing leader and exactly what the Browns need right now. Hopefully the Browns don't ruin him. ...they will, cause Browns QB Hydra, but he doesn't deserve it :smith:

Also, what the Christ was going on with Haley hanging upside down in that batcave contraption???

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Also, imagine what the other 31 facilities of teams who give more of a gently caress than the Browns must be like

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That reminds me, I really enjoyed seeing the glimpses of young guys learning 1:1 with the veterans. Callaway grinding tape with Landry, or Cajuste working on his blocking form with Darren Fells over and over and over. Cool to see the older dudes stepping up into that role. And cool to see the rookie/roster bubble guys working their asses off to get better, even if statistically they're pretty likely to be cut soon.

Those little day-in-the-life bits are way more interesting than "lol some dipshit country star gave a pep talk to the browns".

I have to believe 4th string QB doofus is gone because who the gently caress carries 4 QB's. He's not even listed the clevelandbrowns.com roster page. Could go either way on the other dudes, though. Cajuste and Orchard both seem useful enough to play for the dang Browns, even if they are pretty flawed.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Brogan Roback best named player on the team is in fact cut as of today.

:rip: snack bitch, he seemed like a decent if dopey guy who should indeed be on the All-Name team

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

jase1 posted:

He reminds me of Jake Busey from Starship Troopers.

Haha holy poo poo, cannot be unseen.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Agreed, but it’s also important to note that he was facing the other team’s cannon fodder “we would also be human interest stories if we were on Hard Knocks” squad. You don’t even make 4th string for the Browns if you can’t look ok in that situation.

Hope he makes the practice squad and does something cool with his life :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

I liked Hue telling BY FAR the best QB on his team that he's "earned" the right to be the backup. Never change Browns.

I enjoyed him ending a pep talk with “We’re the Browns!!!!”

That’s like something I might say to fire up my softball team, but not as a positive. “Clean that poo poo up! What are we, the Browns?”

Myles Garrett definitely comes across as just an amazing person throughout the show. Hope he has a cool and good career and it’s kind of a shame he’s gone into a sport that destroys your mind and body by your early 30s if you’re lucky.

• Locked thread