Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

rjmccall posted:

Yeah, that coach's meeting was brutal. I can give Hue a pass on sitting specific players for preseason — maybe it's nonsense, but it's not the worst nonsense — but asking them to suit up for the benefit of the team is a good suggestion that deserves at least a pantomimed moment of consideration, and Hue just pulled out a bunch of transparent "I'm the coach and it's different from this chair" power-play bullshit and shut it down immediately. Anyone who watches this and thinks that Hue isn't part of the problem is a total moron.

They weren't talking about pre season games, they were talking about veterans days off during training camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Professor Funk posted:

I'm not sure why everyone is talking about Bob Wylie when we could be talking about Moose instead

Moose owns

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Is a napping trailer a normal thing?

Cajuste is such a hippie

Flikken fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Aug 29, 2018

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

:rip: snack bitch, he seemed like a decent if dopey guy who should indeed be on the All-Name team

I think he gets signed to the practice squad, or another team nabs him on waivers. He didn't look awful last night

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Agreed, but it’s also important to note that he was facing the other team’s cannon fodder “we would also be human interest stories if we were on Hard Knocks” squad. You don’t even make 4th string for the Browns if you can’t look ok in that situation.

Hope he makes the practice squad and does something cool with his life :unsmith:

To be fair he got signed as camp fodder and never had a chance.

1.Tyrod as bridge and starter
2. Mayfield as back up and future starter
3. Stanton as veteran Mentor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I think Brogan gets nabbed on waivers personally, he's gotten a lot more attention than UDFA rookie QBs normally get thanks to Hard Knocks. And since he didn't look awful in his only playing time someone will want him as a project.

• Locked thread