Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

So, like, is there even a school of soft knocks? How do they know that the knocks are hard if there is nothing to compare them to? Iunno I'm just asking questions.

I think they did a good job of humanizing Hue. He seems less like an unlikeable, arrogant jerk and more like a dope who's in over his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

In the story of the Cleveland Browns, John Malkovich has to play Todd Haley.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Docjowles posted:

Finally got to watch the ep, and my main takeaway is that Tyrod absolutely owns. Obviously TV will show what it wants to show, but he seems like an amazing leader and exactly what the Browns need right now. Hopefully the Browns don't ruin him. ...they will, cause Browns QB Hydra, but he doesn't deserve it :smith:

Also, what the Christ was going on with Haley hanging upside down in that batcave contraption???

I wanna say those are called inversion tables? My father-in-law got one for his back and he swore it helped a lot. He messed up his spine a couple of times back when he was working.

But hey, what are the odds that TWO crappy stupid franchises treat Tyrod Taylor like garbage!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bob Wylie is basically my dad if he still swore as much as he did when I was a kid.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The assassination of Halapoulivaati Vaitai by white collar criminal Mychal Kendricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Edit: wrong thread.

While I'm here, not sure why anybody would have trouble seeing it through HBO Go. We're uh borrowing access from a relative's account (with their permission) and haven't had any issues so far. I believe that new episodes show up a day later though.

• Locked thread