Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That Landry speech was loving fire. I've always felt the first episode of Hard Knocks is the least interesting and between that, backup QB toadie bitch, Mayfield choosing to sing Country Road of all loving things, and Dorsey making himself look like a tool, I am very excited for the rest. Go the loving Browns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bigass Moth posted:

It will be interesting to see how long Tyrod starts if Hue gets fired early. Figure whoever replaces him will want Baker right away. Unless they win a few right away which is lol.

It wouldn't surprise me. Tyrod is good and despite his insufferability Haley is a good coach. So long as the defense isn't a tire fire, I could see them beating the Jets week 3. Uh, not so much the Steelers and the Saints, though.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hard Knocks HYPE

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

rjmccall posted:

So the episode isn't showing until 2:30am?

Not what they originally advertised, either. Watching it anyway :twisted:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Best part of the episode was when Aikman asked Mayfield how it feels to be a backup while he was sitting next to Tyrod. Nearly pissed myself.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Athanatos posted:

Selective editing of Hard Knocks maybe, but it seems like the entire coaching staff is just there to go "Run harder." "Give more effort."

Hue decides who gets playing time, Haley and Williams do all the actual work. I think Hard Knocks tends to avoid the X's and O's of football to prevent teams from claiming the show causes a competitive disadvantage. Which it probably does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nassib basically did before he didn't. Also, the feel good story is the browns are cutting decent players because their team might actually be decent O_O

• Locked thread