Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

speaking of editing they really don't let hue linger on the deaths in his family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

John Brown posted:

Agreed.

Hue came off as a control freak who’s unwilling to even try new things. He also sounded patronizing when saying “Anyone else got something to say?” as if someone would actually follow up and put their neck on the line.

It’ll be interesting to see how long he and Haley last together - especially with Hue’s specialty being offense.

Yeah he's not a great communicator. He spoke his piece well about keeping guys healthy but didn't rebuke haley's dumb line about maybe not superstars but at least some core-ish pieces of the team (duke johnson) literally not doing anything despite basically just taking a day off and didn't seem to understand kitchen's point about having the guys on the sidelines. And then finishing it off with "this is my team and i'm running it my way" leading into "any questions" was dumb and just seems like a trap to get on hue's shitlist no matter the intentions.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Colostomy Bag posted:

Thought it was a good episode.

But, and I ask this question will all due respect...what would be reasons old Hue gets the axe halfway through the year?

I mean, obviously he doesn't have a stellar record thus far. I'm just curious on the tipping point.

I'd say throwing mayfield to the wolves after a string of losses and he gets hurt.

I think the only point teams are comfortable firing a coach now is during the bye week break, and that part of the schedule is brutal. Their only possible wins are NYJ, TB, and ??? Oakland?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Sataere posted:

The problem was Nassib saying it was interest. That's what was confusing that guy. You aren't getting a 10% interest rate anywhere. He's confusing interest with investment in the stock market.

This is basically how people think the stock market works anyways so whatever

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

"Corey Coleman and his 10,000 shoes are being shipped off to buffalo" had me laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Just sitting down to watch this weeks but lol that it's going to take at least 4 episodes for hue to get his team to stop walking around

• Locked thread