Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

That episode made me miss Tyrod. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I'm guessing this gif will see a lot of use this season.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Play posted:

It's not really fair to compare what is essentially marketing materials to hard knocks which is not made by the team. Still, good video. There's a Titans series and a Jets series (One Jets Drive) on YouTube that are alright themselves. Probably the one thing that makes me feel okay for the Bills is that I do believe Sean McDermott is a good coach

To be fair the team involved does get final say on what footage HBO is allowed to use for Hard Knocks. HBO does seem to get away with a lot but I would love to see what gets left on the cutting room floor.

• Locked thread