Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Thought it was a good episode.

But, and I ask this question will all due respect...what would be reasons old Hue gets the axe halfway through the year?

I mean, obviously he doesn't have a stellar record thus far. I'm just curious on the tipping point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

hifi posted:

I'd say throwing mayfield to the wolves after a string of losses and he gets hurt.

I think the only point teams are comfortable firing a coach now is during the bye week break, and that part of the schedule is brutal. Their only possible wins are NYJ, TB, and ??? Oakland?

Yeah, thanks. A lot of us view the Browns as some diseased fishbowl waiting for everything to die and then have to explain that "Bubbie" the goldfish needs to be flushed down the toilet just so we can end the charade to a five year old.

But at the same time, I'm intrigued with a lot of talent. I dunno, I guess that it is football.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

I have to admit, that was cute.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

That man looks scared. Like a bunch of naked people in animal masks just started shuffling single file through the door in the middle of lunch.

Wouldn't that be a normal day at Brown's HQ?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Play posted:

Where the hell am I supposed to watch this thing. I used to have a link to a stream of each episode but I can't find it anywhere and there weren't torrents either apparently. The xfinity account I have access to isn't working either, and neither is HBO Go. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Consider yourself blessed.

• Locked thread