Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Man I want Carl to tell me how I can get 10% return on investment every year for the rest of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Chinatown posted:

Yikes this first episode.

I mean. Holy poo poo. Cleveland. YIKES.

Hue Jackson will not get to Week 8.

It will be interesting to see how long Tyrod starts if Hue gets fired early. Figure whoever replaces him will want Baker right away. Unless they win a few right away which is lol.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Do the opposite of whatever Hue says and you’ll have a great career.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm glad the browns kept a massive white collar criminal on their staff long enough to divulge critical preseason scouting secrets.

Logically, do you think they would have signed him if they knew about his insider trading? It sounds like it was a complete surprise to everyone except Kendricks.

For what it’s worth, Martha Stewart got 5 months in prison and two years probation for a measly $35k. Can’t imagine what 1+ million will mean for him.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns have completely torn out and rebuilt their offices like every time they get a new coach or GM.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Carl Nassib got cut, pretty shocked by that since he’s pretty decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Yeah I don’t think Haley took the job because he wanted to work for Hue. I imagine he was given a promise to get the head coaching spot when Hue gets fired.

Which won’t happen because 16-0 is real.

• Locked thread