Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Play posted:

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about interest in a savings account. I didn't check his math or anything but he was talking about a million dollars compounding interest over many years and when you think of a bunch of young guys who just got paid millions of dollars it's not horrible advice

???
He specifically said all you have to do is make 10% a year for 7 years to double your money and had 1 million going to 64 million in 6 years.

And not only that you don’t even need a financial advisor just do it yourself!

It’s probably the last thing young players need to hear as they will fall for many a scam trying to get this magical 10% on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

At 10% interest per year you'd have 1.95 times the original amount after seven years, which rounds pretty closely to 2. He said if you let your money double six times (i.e., don't touch it for 42 years), that $1 million becomes $64 million, which you can very easily retire on.

The real disconnects there are:

1) Assuming these players will have steady income for the next 42 years to the point they can afford not to touch their money until "retirement"
2)

Yeah I screwed up the second half of that equation somehow, but my point is the same. Where are you getting 10% annually while investing on your own (as an NFL player with no knowledge of such things)

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Play posted:

That contraption is for bad backs to get the spine less compacted. That's my best guess anyways

As the poster below you said, it’s called an inversion table and it’s exactly what you suggested.

I can only hang about 90-120 seconds before I can’t take the blood rush to my head anymore but I can feel relief after just that small time frame.

I’ve heard some miracle stories, and a few where it hurt more than helped. Consult your physician!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
What’s up with Cleveland Browns radio being right there in the facility? How does that work?

Do they have an official show that goes out over the local sports station signal or?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I cringed hard at the dude who gave him the multiple hundred dollar Browns helmet to sign.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
So what happened to Kendricks? got caught up chasing Nassib’s advice?

Would be totally cool with the Fins giving Orchard and Cajuste a kick of the old tires

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I think it’s a stretch to declare Mayfield Far Better than a guy who is at worst decent.

• Locked thread