Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Cajuste is getting insanely cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm glad the browns kept a massive white collar criminal on their staff long enough to divulge critical preseason scouting secrets.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

I loved that Cajuste scene. "Hey FYI, this guy who you all are rooting for is a complete loving wacko."

He seems like a very nice man why is why he's gonna be cut with so much prejudice.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

To be clear: he owns and I want to be pals with him.

I have good news for you about his future free time

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

4th string quarterbacks are camp bodies who are there to throw to the scrubs. The best they can hope for is to catch on to a practice squad or for a futures contract after the inevitable cut.

Especially if it's some local boy who probably visited browns/bengals training camp as a kid and was brought along as a favor.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Play posted:

I think I'd put this season around the middle. Bucs, Ravens and Jets were better imo, but there are plenty that were worse too

I couldn't deal with the Bucs just because it was 50% Jameis on the screen and he's inherently abrasive to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

rsjr posted:

His dad is dying and he’s getting cut in the same week. Quote me when it comes true.

pretty close imo

• Locked thread