Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Quiet Feet posted:

In the story of the Cleveland Browns, John Malkovich has to play Todd Haley.

Holy poo poo, that's perfect.

Man, Antonio Callaway is dumb as poo poo. I wouldn't be surprised if isn't lying either, because that would have been the smart thing to do and I don't think he's smart enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

rjmccall posted:

Well, in nominal pre-tax returns at least. But even factoring in taxes it’s around 8-9%, so it’s not far off at all.

The problem was Nassib saying it was interest. That's what was confusing that guy. You aren't getting a 10% interest rate anywhere. He's confusing interest with investment in the stock market.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

SHOAH NUFF posted:

This episode intro was rough as hell between the Craig Paisley scene leading into the 4th string QB at a butterfly farm scene, jesus

Agreed. The Paisley pep talk seemed like something the team was pushing for, but he wanted no part of.

• Locked thread