Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
RE: Veteran practice

I remember Joe Thomas talking about how there was a point like maybe a few years in where it was just worse for him to actually practice than to just ride a bike on the sidelines and do meetings. Granted not everyone is Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

TheBizzness posted:

What’s up with Cleveland Browns radio being right there in the facility? How does that work?

Do they have an official show that goes out over the local sports station signal or?

I know Joe Thomas and Andrew Hawkins record Thomahawk there which is why they're relentlessly positive about the team.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Play posted:

So I guess my question is what exactly DOES he bring to the table?

He dickmatized Jimmy and Dee Haslam.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Docjowles posted:

I have to believe 4th string QB doofus is gone because who the gently caress carries 4 QB's. He's not even listed the clevelandbrowns.com roster page. Could go either way on the other dudes, though. Cajuste and Orchard both seem useful enough to play for the dang Browns, even if they are pretty flawed.

Brogan Roback best named player on the team is in fact cut as of today.

• Locked thread