Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

For the next 20 hours ESPN2 is ESPN8: The Ocho, showing the best of their library of sports nobody’s heard of or wants to watch.

In a few hours are the 2006 World Brat Eating and Burger Eating championships. After that we’ve got the World Championship of Ping Pong, some handball, darts, and this afternoon is sumo, roller derby, and chess boxing, plus lots of other stuff.

All this leads up to the Dodgeball World Cup from Madison Square Garden at 8 eastern (on tape delay, naturally, so don’t spoil yourself!). Anyone else in on this action?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Holy crap I am so down for this! Have they done this before?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Reiche posted:

Holy crap I am so down for this! Have they done this before?

I could swear they've done it at least once.

E: then again late july/early august is when ESPN2 has always just said "gently caress it" and broadcasted whatever they felt like because it's such a dead period in the sports world.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Light Saber fighting is on right now.

It looks like kendo mixed with stick fighting when you were a kid, just slapping children's toys at each other while wearing football shoulder pads?

• Locked thread