Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should all buy saturns though and import the lovely idol games where you can choose a bg and watch fmv of people dancing over them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i wonder if they'll include save states

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

You should all buy saturns though and import the lovely idol games where you can choose a bg and watch fmv of people dancing over them

We should all buy Sega CDs and play burned copies of Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

everytime i buy a sega cd it doesn't work and i end up being too lazy to actually fix it before foisting it off on somebody else

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Phantasium posted:

everytime i buy a sega cd it doesn't work and i end up being too lazy to actually fix it before foisting it off on somebody else

buy a broken model 1 sega cd and send it to me, i just wanna put it under my genesis to look cool

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i will keep you in mind the next time mistakes are made

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

buy a broken model 1 sega cd and send it to me, i just wanna put it under my genesis to look cool

Hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We should all buy Sega CDs and play burned copies of Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

I like the way Marky Mark thinks!

• Locked thread