Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I've got to save her and crack his skull like the shell of an egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Girlfriend. Because of the number of votes.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Make an awkward joke.

Leraika posted:

Honestly, she's probably the sanest person in the series, poor thing.
She's still a horrible person who should get mauled by elephants.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So to woe the best romance option we would have to antagonize the best side character? Aw.

Kayten posted:

So you're saying the game was revolutionary for its time?
:allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I vote for look in all the lockers. :downs:

It's a good thing we're not voting for specific characters because most are utterly unlikable.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Patter Song posted:

I find Miki far and away the least interesting character in the series and I constantly want him to get off of the screen whenever he gets on it.
Agree.

Patter Song posted:

maybe that's a reason to vote for Miki here: give him a love interest that's not either A. Anthy, a girl he can never get without winning a sword fight that's way out of his league, or B. his sister.
No no no no. We're not wasting our precious rose-tinted high school years on someone like that.

I don't recognize mysterious teal hair from the anime, but it was years since I watched the whole thing. Game unique love interest? Hopefully she likes bad jokes. ;)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Our life is nothing but a cruel joke.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sleep with Utena. Sounds like an amazing sleepover. :toot:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Jury, seems fun and we, hopefully, won't incur the wrath of Anthy. :ohdear:
???, because I want to know!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Great. Now I'm too paralyzed with indecision to vote. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Surely you mean stab ourselves in the foot? After we put it in our mouth attempting to make a joke.

I want to vote for fencing club and given my track record with this kind of games it's probably the fast route to badendsville.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

No awkward joke? Or option to compliment her looks?

Uh... Ask about why she fights? But I can't help but wonder if it's one of those times when prying is the better choice since we have a valid reason to, kinda.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You're about as subtle as a group of elephants on surfboards with how much you don't want us to just vote for Jury all the time. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Chigusa. Sounds like would be the most fun.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

T-man posted:

And goons go for the gamer girl, news at 11.
Nothing wrong with some Jury yuri. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Utena is strong like an ork and let's dream of Jury piercing our heart with her sword as elegantly as she did with lilies.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Slide, it's going to hurt regardless I suppose so might as well.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

These bumps are much appreciated and so much better than a worrying silence, so thank you. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Juri yuri. :v:

Her experience with fencing and gaming will probably be of great help.