Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Oh look, another reason I really need to rewatch the show. Adding to the pile of I've got to save her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I got linked to this when it started, voted, and somehow forgot to bookmark it! Came across it again when I was poking through the subforum for something else. I enjoy the character analyses because while I have watched this, it was 10 years ago and part of a binge that also included Fushigi Yuugi so my memories are a bit on the fuzzy side.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Talk about his eyes! He seems like a good person for Patter to get to know.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Accept the compliment so we don't come across as rude to too many people when we're shiny and new.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

The way I've seen other VNs and games with branching paths LPed is that the first playthrough is vote-based and beyond that, the alternate options get showed off to give readers a complete experience. Am I right in assuming this is not how you plan on running this one?

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Detective mostly because I don't want to ruin our chances at learning things this early in the game.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Sleep alone because we don't know anyone well enough to sleep next to them.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Given this series, I'm sure that was deliberate

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

1. Utena is forever great
2. Miki needs some love too

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Dad!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

TheFlyingLlama posted:

There's someone we've noticed

juri's too strong

Cake Shop

cake is also too strong

Seconding these votes.

The first thing that comes to mind on your question about hearts is that she has a congenital heart defect. Some require several operations over childhood and adolescence to be fully corrected.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Nope. Not yet, anyway.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Leraika posted:

Saionji.

Let's make this poo poo awkward

I'm curious enough to support this idea.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Utena is strong and let's have an awkward night meeting with Saionji.

Patter, you do know that complaining about Miki's shower scene makes at least me very curious about it now, right?

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

One more for the Saionji pity train!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

What a great thing to see on my lunch break! I missed reading this.