Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

mother she was still a bit woozy from the sedatives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

It's real, and they cut it to try to downplay Nasuicaa herself as much of possible and to axe the environmental message. Yeah, Miyazaki was pissed

Honestly, with Utena, they'd probably pull a Clover and make her and Anthy "Cousins"

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Ace of Aces posted:

... Utena actually did have an English dub though, didn't it?

but not a TV broadcast dub, which is a different kind of beast.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Okay I looked that up, and drat it looks hysterical, and I'm surprised how many idiots in reviews don't get that it's clearly a deliberate parody.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Ask about why she fights

I feel like asking about the Locket will upset Jury.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Patter Song posted:

The pilots gather together in the cockpit, so named because it's Akio's penis.

So it's secretly Zone of the Enders 3

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Well I feel like this question will really highlight if our mysterious 'friend' is part of the system or rebelling against it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Juri-Sama!