Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Intervene. Kick his unnaturally-long rear end if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

You'd better be maxing out that dadjokeometer. :colbert:

megane
Jun 20, 2008

"So where are the other Mouseketeers?"

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Saionji sucks, let's tell him so to his face

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The jokes will continue until morale improves

megane
Jun 20, 2008

???, she seems like a good, stable person and is obviously not the culprit or engaged in anything suspicious in any way.
Jury seemed like she wasn't shockingly maladjusted.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I dunno guys. I'm starting to think Chigusa might be female, but we just don't have enough info yet to be sure. And what about the person we met in the locker room before? Maybe Chigusa knows something about him/her??

megane
Jun 20, 2008

a + 18 sounds significantly more like math than 38, we should go with that.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I read this as "her eyes are so far apart" and nearly choked.

e: Also do you have a girlfriend because, I dunno, we're pretty certain this person is a woman, but we really need to be sure. And then stick around, she's supposed to help us buy stuff.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The "non-elite" uniforms at Ohtori really are ridiculously ugly. No wonder everyone wants to be a duelist, you get to wear white instead of Dental Assistant Green.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I'd rather see Jury.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

If FIFA has taught me anything, it's slide into anyone who comes within 10 feet of you. That's how soccer works, I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

TracerK posted:

That blush looks like someone went over Chigusa's face in Paint. Did everyone in the game and/or anime blush like this?

She didn't actually blush, she just grimly painted red spots on her cheeks while staring Touga dead in the eyes the whole time.