Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Patter Song posted:

Supporting cast is also here. (We will meet all of these people in time, but they aren't date targets, so nope)
You can't date Chu-Chu? Rated 1, unsubscribed.

Intervene.

My super-vague memories tell me that Jury is literally the least terrible person in the entire school (with the possible exception of Utena), so I'm preemptively favoring her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

This video contains content from KING RECORD CO., LTD., who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

There's a reason people often upload soundtracks elsewhere.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Girlfriend

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Azza Bamboo posted:

If you ignore her thirst for her own brother.
Back in the day, I assumed the whole resolution of that arc was fairly obvious parody. Now, I'm not so sure.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjoke

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Utena
Juri

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Patter Song posted:

Or would you rather I just go by the mood of the thread (like you all clearly want to get into Jury's pants, are fondly-disposed to Utena and Miki, interested in ???, and hostile to Touga and Saionji) for minor votes and just let you make major ones?
Yah.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Mom

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Truthkeeper posted:

Newspaper club, because I'm curious about what goes in in a place with no named characters involved, and it's not like anybody else will vote for it.
I just want to hang out with some aliens, and the newspaper club seems like the place to be.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Patter Song posted:

So...why would Jury refuse to duel Chigusa?
She's too spooked by ghosts to smooch fight them.

Why she fights

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Jury duty.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Patter Song posted:

OK, we have a girl a full three years older than us, with more than a foot height and probably considerable extra weight, who is considerably more athletic than us besides, bearing down on us at full speed. Said girl is sabotaging all our relationships in school, apparently says we're an unpleasant girl, and seems to want us dead.
Ok ok, no need to make your hints so obvious.

We'll get out of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I'll be honest - half (?) the LP is over and I still have no idea what the rose-affection metrics actually convey and how.