Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Just to be a contrarian, don't save her, that's someone else's job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Happily, there's more to that character than that. She ended up one of my favorite characters in the whole series.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Girlfriend, because after that business with Anthy, wouldn't you suspect something?

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Try Making A Joke

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Patter Song posted:

Some even say that he's...

But surely that's just hyperbole, right?

I prefer to think of him as a poor man's version of this gentleman:

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Look at the lockers. That's how NAME OMITTED got started on her plot thread, why not us too?

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Dallbun posted:

As far as I'm concerned, Juri (like her peers) is supposed to have a somewhat aristocratic-sounding Japanese name; messing with your romanization to make it a homograph of an English word is pointless and/or misleading. And there's no reason to call her "Julie"

Except for the reference to Julie d'Aubigny

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Make a joke!

(I know what will hap-pen if she keeps mak-ing jooookes, fufufufufu.)

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Poil posted:

Great. Now I'm too paralyzed with indecision to vote. :v:

Oh, don't be silly, Patter Song is just messing with our minds, there is no way this mysteriously old student could possibly have something to do with our complicated and only hinted at family history.

Mom, incidentally.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
Ask her about the locket. We're showering with her, for heaven's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Blue Labrador posted:

Also not gonna lie the Chigusa Culling is actually loving creepy in concept alone. What kind of power does she have over Ohtori that she can weaken our social ties to people just like that?

Most likely, just like everyone else there ... no power but that which she is given by those she would rule over. And also like everyone else, a power that will ultimately not give her what she wants.

Juri, if only to see her interacting with Utena and Anthy in a somewhat peaceful manner.