Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I missed out on this series when I was a young anime-watcher, but watching the first episode on youtube persuaded me that this is definitely my jam. I look forward to more princess asskicker shenanigans :dance:

also we gotta slap the taste out of Saionji's mouth for smacking around folks who can't fight him back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

It's clear to me that the student council badly needs a laugh after all the worrying events of earlier in the evening

so we should vow to bring the culprit to justice