Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

save the poor girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

the level of detail is amazing!

ask her about her girlfriend

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

Definitely make a joke because that seems like the safe middle ground here. Don't try to jump headfirst into these duels but don't immediately shoot down the idea of participating in them either. Keep your options open

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

Accept the compliment

Also I just wanted to note I absolutely love the character analysis that's going on

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

as a forgetful new transfer student with zero knowledge of Otori we will definitely catch the culprit

edit:

Patter Song posted:

I'll never not be able to interpret the phrase "Great Detective" as a reference to Detective Pikachu, and I'm never going to play that game so I don't know if that's a positive or negative reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf0d5UzYgY

What a trailer.

You've shown me this once before but I still can't stop laughing at Pikachu's outer borough accent

Baconomics fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Oct 1, 2018

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

slumber party!

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

Don't trust Chigusa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baconomics
Feb 6, 2012

Saionji as the Scarecrow is great