Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaearin
May 15, 2013

Angel to you, Devil to me
Ever since I first watched Revolutionary Girl Utena (which was 8 years ago), I've been slightly obsessed with it. It's a show that was not only ahead of it's time but is also ahead of where we are now. I just binged this entire thread to catch up as I've never actually played through this game before despite knowing it existed.

That said, while I know this vote is completely overshadowed by all the Juri love and Saionji pity(?) going on, I'll throw in one for taking Utena with us to check out the chalk-white fencing hall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU