Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

I refuse to believe that her dad put any effort into any part of Song's upbringing so mom it is.
:same:

(I've been quietly following this thread since it started, and I'm happy to see that people are gunning for Juri Jury.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

I doubt Jury would want to open up to someone she literally just met about a day ago about her secret crush. Let's ask why she fights.

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

There's someone we've noticed and Games, baby
This. I also really want to see what an arcade in this world area looks like.

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Sticking with Jury here. Chigusa still creeps me the gently caress out and as much as I'm curious about how awkward dinner would be with Saionji, I can't see why Patter (our protagonist) would be inclined to invite him over Jury.

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Jury!

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Double Plus Undead posted:

God I wish I knew what Chigusa had against us other than "existing."

My guess is something to do with "Women don't have to be strong" former(?) teacher-dad or former fencing club member-mom.

Double Plus Undead posted:

Anyway another for the slide bandwagon.
:yeah:

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

That blush looks like someone went over Chigusa's face in Paint. Did everyone in the game and/or anime blush like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Leraika posted:

Oh no, the LP curse!

I'd love to hear Ikuhara interviews.
:same:

Sucks to hear your laptop's busted. Hope it gets fixed soon!