Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

We need to take this game seriously, and make our decision based on what is in character for Patter Song based on the choices she's made so far. I think it's fairly well established that, in moments of high stress, Patter Song is compelled to tell a joke.

I'm really enjoying the LP so far, very interested to get a little further into the action and find out what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Jury for no real reason other than she's my favourite

and

??? because I want to know what their deal is and I would also like to see how the game spins it that the protag has a crush on them after being threatened.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Patter Song posted:

Or would you rather I just go by the mood of the thread (like you all clearly want to get into Jury's pants, are fondly-disposed to Utena and Miki, interested in ???, and hostile to Touga and Saionji) for minor votes and just let you make major ones?

I would prefer this, personally. Voting is fun but it might make the LP a bit staggered, and I trust you to make good decisions!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

father!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Ace of Aces posted:

According to legend, after the shitshow that was the English dub of Nasuica, Miyazaki refused to have any American company localize any of their movies thereafter; when they abated for Spirited Away, they supposedly sent the localization director an actual katana with a note attached reading "no cuts".

actually it's way better than just some localisation director, the guy they sent the katana to was Harvey Weinstein

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

That is incredible

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Oh I forgot to vote!

In this thread.

Newspaper club!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

We have several eyes on several someones and I think Patter Song deserves Cake after this awkward "date"

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Oh my god Juri was the absolute last person I expected to meet at the arcade, that was fantastic.

Anyway, no, we have no prince.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I want to see Chigusa interact with Anthy.

From this point in the game, it seems like the Shadow Girls are telling us to hurry up and make a firm decision on who we want to romance before someone else takes them away from us. Knowing them, though, it could be something else entirely.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

noooo

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Utena is strong since I doubt Jury would appreciate being called weak, and saying that fencing is all about luck would insult her too.

And we're thinking about Chigusa

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Slide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Juri, defend our honour!!