Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I never pass up an opportunity to knock Saionji.

For one thing he's bad at packing for camping trips, one person does not need three dozen eggs for one meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I routinely forget what the page size is.

edit: well, that was convenient.

PetraCore posted:

The Nanami's egg arc is amazing.

Honestly the thing that stuck out for me most about that was Saionji's bowl of too many eggs. Why do you have that many eggs, Saionji.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

If the plot comes knocking, you step up to the plate. We'll find the person who did this.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Go see Utena.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm going to say...

1. Juri
2. Miki

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

We should figure out what's going on at the Fencing Club.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Let's invite Saionji, if only to save him from cooking too many eggs as he tends to do.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Utena is strong.

Also I could have sworn it was Kyoichi Saionji, though I'd prefer using the late night slot on Miki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Slide!