Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Personally, I think it makes sense that Wakaba doesn't have a route. Even if she was solely attracted to Utena, we could simply never overcome that. Honestly, I'd feel rather guilty about going after Utena if I knew there was a way to get her and Wakaba together. But that's just me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

Azza Bamboo posted:

I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of this character.

She Doesn't trust Chigusa.
She does have fencing in her family heritage, but her rear end in a top hat dad said "women don't need to be strong".
We've kinda established that she has a crush on Juri.

I'd say a young girl in this situation would be daydreaming about showing up Chigusa in a duel, which would impress Juri and be a gently caress you to her dad.

Fencing Club

Going with this answer. The argument convinced me.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat

TracerK posted:

I doubt Jury would want to open up to someone she literally just met about a day ago about her secret crush. Let's ask why she fights.

Let's learn more about her personality rather than invading her privacy, shall we?

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
I'm going for Jury. No reason to spend more time with Saionji than we have to and we already spent some of the day with Chigusa.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Juri. Let's take an excellent fencer in case we run into trouble.