Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Just saw this get bumped! I'm one half of Empty Movement and if anyone wants to play the game I can help facilitate that. It was a decade-long project by members of my community and I'm still incredibly proud and blown away that they succeeded. Their efforts deserve all the attention they can get!

Also, Patter Song, I hope life gets to a spot where you can continue, but if not, I really appreciate and enjoy what you've done here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003

Leraika posted:

Apropos of nothing, but Empty Movement (and especially the song lyrics and analysis pages) were a ridiculously useful tool back when I was watching Utena; you've done incredible work and I just wanted to thank you.

Thanks so much, I showed your post to Vanna and it makes us both so happy to hear that! She redid the audiology subsite recently to allow for line by line comparisons of different translations, so it's hopefully even more useful now-- and we are, of course, still adding new analysis essays (and accepting contributions, hint hint ;)).

To keep it slightly on topic, here are the lyrics to Herzen no Kubi, the duel song from the game.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
I figured resurrecting this thread was okay, seeing as the apocalypse may be happening to SA. Anyway I'm organizing a goon-flavored watch of one of the new Utena musicals (fully translated and subbed) on Sunday June 28th, 8:30pm EST/5:30pm PST. The one we're watching, Bud of the White Rose, covers the student council arc of Utena and compresses it super well. It's surprisingly excellent, and if anyone wants to come you can pm me for info, or dm me on twitter at @YashaOhtori or @ohtori_nu :love:

Lysistrata fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jun 25, 2020