Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It wouldn't be Utena media without seeing people be insufferable jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Going with Boyfriend. Not going to view this in the eyes of "Oh, Japan" and pretend her MANnerisms confuse us for laughs.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I feel stupid just reading how confused Patter was about Utena. Maybe doing a joke is less insulting.
The cowbell episode was hilarious, if that was the one about the animals.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I knew there had to be a term for what Wakaba does to Utena. Happens a lot in anime.
That joke should make you feel shamed.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Leraika posted:

It might be kinda cool to just have time for Utena analysis after the LP itself finishes up or something.

I love talking about Utena; it's such a great show.
Waiting for it to end will be aggravating.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

AweStriker posted:

I routinely forget what the page size is.

edit: well, that was convenient.

Honestly the thing that stuck out for me most about that was Saionji's bowl of too many eggs. Why do you have that many eggs, Saionji.
Someone who lives on the edge.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
There has to be another option.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Veloxyll posted:

Would iut be series spoilers to say that everyone's secret is incest
No exceptions.

I mean, if it's 4 days at Ohiro Academy we won't really get into that since thqat is like, Black Rose arc stuff from what I remember.

Jokes for Days
I hate being reminded of that.

Dad jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Take it