Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Ainsley McTree posted:

I do appreciate how they made the KKK in the woods encounter end with them killing themselves through idiocy even if you sit there and do nothing. there is no scenario in which they survive without at least getting shot at first, you love to see it

I was shocked at the immense catharsis I felt coming across a bunch of klansmen burning a cross in the woods and just straight up murdering the lot of them. Something about the current times, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer
I really regret doing the first mission that moved my camp, I vastly preferred the first location and was not done there at all yet.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Huh. I've never run into someone camping in the wild (besides named NPC's) who didn't immediately yell at me to gently caress off and draw on me if I didn't comply within seconds.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ploots posted:

The ones that come to mind are:
- moonshiners
- random dude sitting by a tree reading
- guy who talks about trusting your gut and distrusting pig farmers
- guy who just loves herbs so much
- creepy peeping tom
- treasure hunter

Oh yeah, I've met some of those, but i include them in the named category since they seemed like handcrafted exceptions to the general fyad attitude of wilderness campers. Sounds like there's still quite a few cool exceptions to find though, thanks!

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NikkolasKing posted:

Kieran. I know, a surprising choice, but he gives me serious Sam vibes.

Must be the voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA1avIlelTU