Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

A lot of clapping will get the crowd hyped to participate

You WILL FAIL at least twice, remember to keep your cool

You'll need to run along the length of the crowd to keep it going so stay hydrated

Try and contain your joy when it really takes off, remember to stay humble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

come prepared with a large stack of written confirmations and pass them down the row, be sure to collect them with signatures saying that the signee will participate in the wave at least three (3) times during the course of the the game, under penalty of perjury

paperwork really gets the crowd going

FutonForensic

yell "last one to stand up early for the national anthem isn't a true patriot"

take the moon

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

You'll need to run along the length of the crowd to keep it going so stay hydrated

aw yeah i started a wave *keeps standing and cheering*

everyone around you : :confused:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ferroque

when you get really good, try modulating the frequency or amplitude of your wave for a new challenge

Manifisto

try explaining why uncompressed audio is superior to compressed formats for any kind of manipulation in terms of speed and avoiding quality degradation

ty nesamdoom!

Dads Dip Cup

thinking something like this but it's gonna need some testing done first

vanisher

Dads Dip Cup posted:

thinking something like this but it's gonna need some testing done first

vanisher

Bring props to demonstrate and encourage, like a large oscillating fan or giant pool noodles on your arms. 'Pretend' to take a hostage from the crowd.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

vanisher posted:

thanks for the tips, these helped a lot.

another one i'll add is that some people are not going to want to participate no matter what, but some people will surprise you! it's all worth it when the rest of the family complimented me for how much it livened up grandma's funeral

google THIS

When riding crowd waves, it is important to be mindful of crowd rip currents, which in extreme cases can drag you all the way out to the parking lot, and you will be denied reentry.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
being a guy it alarmed my friends and family when i got a set of double d cups bolted onto my chest but man oh man has it helped me get the crowds all excited and interested in performing the wave at my local sports stadium

Robot Made of Meat

\:)/

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

This is a highly advanced technique I'm not sure it's suitable for beginners

• Locked thread