Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dungeon Ecology

play this first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTqoDH0vFU

you are about to enter the byob courtroom

the people are chill
the cases are p funny imho
the rulings are not in any way enforceable

nevertheless, you're here so...

*walks towards plaintiff's podium with a neckbrace on*
*angrily shuffles papers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

all rise for the--ppbth nahh just kidding. the court may continue reclining in their gaming chairs that are supposed to look like race car seats, i guess

Twenty Four

Do you hereby swear to be chill, and nothing but chill, so help you byob?

FutonForensic

Prosecutor: Mr. Guy-That-Loves-to-Eat-rear end, is it true you love to... eat rear end?

GTLEA: Yup, that's me! I just love to cut loose & eat rear end, just like any other poster

Prosecutor: Mr. rear end, may I remind you that you are under oath?

GTLEA: *sob* it's not true! I actually think tasting someone's butthole sounds pretty bad and a good way to get Pink Eye, but in my mouth

[Court gasps]

artoke

You have been found guilty of un-chillness in the first degree. Your sentence:

10 bong rips, plus for 30 days you need to meet with a BYOB official to just like, chill out for a bit, man.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
defendant is accused of posting the wednesday frog on a tuesday
the defense calls up an expert witness to forensically prove that it was wednesday when the defendant posted it (time zone difference)

Dungeon Ecology

byobjection!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Prosecutor: Mr. Guy-That-Loves-to-Eat-rear end, is it true you love to... eat rear end?

GTLEA: Yup, that's me! I just love to cut loose & eat rear end, just like any other poster

Prosecutor: Mr. rear end, may I remind you that you are under oath?

GTLEA: *sob* it's not true! I actually think tasting someone's butthole sounds pretty bad and a good way to get Pink Eye, but in my mouth

[Court gasps]

WindmillSlayer

And the defence stands, accused of rating their own thread 5

Macnult

Courtroom sketch artist sidetracked by their CYOA thread

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
BYOB court where we're individually accused of not being chill IRL by the arbiter of chillness

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

indyrenegade posted:

BYOB court where we're individually accused of not being chill IRL by the arbiter of chillness

Like that'd ever happen!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Macnult

12 restless ducklings

Twenty Four

*Bangs gavel on desk, but it's one of those rubber novelty hammers that make squeaky noises when you hit something*

Karate Bastard

[defense and prosecution, both at once] no you go first man... *finger guns* ayyyyyyy

Karate Bastard

Twenty Four posted:

*Bangs gavel on desk, but it's one of those rubber novelty hammers that make squeaky noises when you hit something*

*Struggling to be heard over the riotous crowd*

Order, order, order! Order! Hey! Order one for me as well will you dave? But just with the chicken wings? Ok? Ok! Righteous!

canyoneer

court will adjourn for recess. the honorable judge is going to eat his lunch really fast so he can get to the tetherball court first and welcomes all challengers

Karate Bastard

...and springs from the bench, turns cap back forwards, and bolts off. poo poo just got serious.

Twenty Four

*Very tired after getting summoned for early morning jury duty after working the night shift, nodding off over and over despite my best efforts*

*Judge, shaking her head* "Bailiff, would you please get that Juror a pillow and blanket?"

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

court will adjourn for recess. the honorable judge is going to eat his lunch really fast so he can get to the tetherball court first and welcomes all challengers

google THIS

Where were you on the night of 9/11, 20 years ago, when Robin Williams died at age 69?

Karate Bastard

JUDGE: By the power vested in me by the uh byob I sentence you to hang on where did my burrito go. I could have sworn I. Right here, no what. Maybe under the. Oh. Right! Next!

Manifisto

judge (to stranger sitting at the back of the courtroom in shadows): you know you're welcome to testify at this trial if you want, why don't you have a seat on the witness chair and tell us about your pets and hobbies

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Place your hand on this tablet displaying the BYOB forum please.

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help you yob?

Karate Bastard

It would seem like the defense... rests *laugh track, waaah waaah*

kalel

Give 'em the old Yobble Bobble
Yobble Bobble 'em
Show 'em your chill-rear end posts ain't got no jive

Long as you keep posting on Wednesday
How can they possibly call foul play?

Yobble Bobble 'em
And they'll give you a :five:

Karate Bastard

Will the defendant please chill? Ok? Can I get you something? I got some nesquick if you want?

Manifisto

judge: defendant, you stand accused of showing nordvpn your rear end

cda: I didn't do it

prosecutor: I would like to introduce as exhibit A a thread by defendant titled "i' m goignt to show my rear end to nordvpn"

judge: lol

judge: next case

indyrenegade

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Give 'em the old Yobble Bobble
Yobble Bobble 'em
Show 'em your chill-rear end posts ain't got no jive

Long as you keep posting on Wednesday
How can they possibly call foul play?

Yobble Bobble 'em
And they'll give you a :five:

SHOW EM THE FIRST RATE SHITPOSTER YOUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

judge (to stranger sitting at the back of the courtroom in shadows): you know you're welcome to testify at this trial if you want, why don't you have a seat on the witness chair and tell us about your pets and hobbies

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

canyoneer

judge: defendant stands accused of mod sass and un-chillness. how do you plea?
defendant: not guilty by way of necessity. my post was really funny and i had to make that joke. read for yourself

judge reads post. his eyes widen and he lets out a low whistle turning into a broad smile

indyrenegade

canyoneer posted:

judge: defendant stands accused of mod sass and un-chillness. how do you plea?
defendant: not guilty by way of necessity. my post was really funny and i had to make that joke. read for yourself

judge reads post. his eyes widen and he lets out a low whistle turning into a broad smile

jury glances at evidence. collective quick breath through noses and smirks appear across the jury's faces.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"your honor i have but one thing to say... DURING THE COURSE OF THE 2016 ELECTION I..."

*armed guards appear out of nowhere and wrestle the witness to the ground and drag him screaming out of the court room*

alnilam

lol

Manifisto posted:

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Jury Foreman: Guilty!

Me: That's just like, your opinion, man!

Judge: You realize you're under oath, in a court of law- right?

Me: Oh- my bad. I thought... no, never mind.

Judge: You thought what- that you were in BYOB court?

Me: Yeah. It's this website forum, and- hey, wait- are you a 'Yobber?

Judge: drat right, I am! Foreman, you're overruled! This man is CHILL, in accordance with the Law of the Chill!

Me: Sweet, it was just a joint on the beach anyways!

Judge: I know, right? Next time though maybe don't blaze up right in front of the security camera with your rear end out at it...

Me: Right on! *high-fives judge, thumps chest and flashes "1 love" sign at the Bailiff on the way out*

Jury Foreman: Yeah, I thought it was bullshit, too. *lights joint in the courtroom, passes it to the left with a shrug and a smirk*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dungeon Ecology

Karate Bastard posted:

JUDGE: By the power vested in me by the uh byob I sentence you to hang on where did my burrito go. I could have sworn I. Right here, no what. Maybe under the. Oh. Right! Next!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
The court finds you guilty of deleting a post mid-writing and sentences you to 6 hours under hammock arrest. You will be provided with snacks and doobies, as well as a chill playlist that both starts and ends with rznv.

google THIS

Now, show us on the square where he touched you.

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Now, show us on the square where he touched you.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

guilty

• Locked thread