Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
This show is somehow really funny.
I feel kinda bad for liking it...

I guess it's important to note that there really isn't some kind of message that everything in life is suddenly way better once she got skinny. Most people on this show have deep psychological problems.

The frame story is just about a sudden superficial change, which doesn't actually fix all that much, because she's still messed up and tries to redirect her desires into something else.

As of episode 9 this show has been surprisingly respectful on social themes.

But yeah, it's still kinda terrible...

For some reason this song sprung into my head when I saw a certain scene of the finale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Aug 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread