Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I'm swinging by the GW to pick up a bag of nude Barbie dolls, a phone charger for my Motorola Razr from 2006, and 50 ft of coaxial cable. Anyone need anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

yeah get me a fax machine

Macnult

an 8x10 inch photo frame would be cool if you find one

Peg Sliderskew
I'd appreciate a chess game, a giant jigsaw and a lego set, each with two pieces missing. Thanks!

Courtesy of Manifisto

alnilam

I need 6 identical surplus t shirts from the recent local TrolleyFest. XL please

Manifisto

I need whistles. the more the better. condition is not an issue, I just . . . I really need the whistles

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
A Tesla model S, last years model, extended range if they got em.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Phased plasma rifle in the 20 megawatt range, thanks! And if you see the double length Bee Gees greatest hits 8 track (it's a rare white plastic case one) grab that for me. You know I'm good to pay you back!

Dungeon Ecology

a chipped precious memories figurine, a 9/11 one if you can get it. and just a warped af tom jones vinyl

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

grab me a stack of clear cd cases with really hosed up hinges if they have any, thanks!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a printer without any cables and a boxed copy of american mcgee's alice pc game that's marked at $15 for some reason

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I don't really care what you throw in the cart, but make sure that everything together weighs at least 30 pounds

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I'm helping my community =3

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
that McDonald's Batman and Robin commemorative frosty glass mug with the Riddler on it

mine broke and i can't drink my iced crang out of just any commemorative mug

tia

City of Glompton

i need a pair of jeans that the zipper won't stay up, bonus if there is a hole or stain somewhere not immediately noticable

poverty goat

just check all the jeans for money in the pockets for me

google THIS

An generic musical baby toy that's 80% leaked battery acid on the inside.

Manifisto

guess I kind of panicked about those whistles. it's nice that everyone responded so vigorously, but, well, long story short, I really really overestimated my whistle needs. and now I have a different issue, of a disposal nature. perhaps the goodwill has some wheelbarrows, pitchforks, and sacks I could use? or maybe a leaf blower?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

guess I kind of panicked about those whistles. it's nice that everyone responded so vigorously, but, well, long story short, I really really overestimated my whistle needs. and now I have a different issue, of a disposal nature. perhaps the goodwill has some wheelbarrows, pitchforks, and sacks I could use? or maybe a leaf blower?

whistle be a hard lesson

Twenty Four

A pair of work boots with barely any tread on them half a size too small that will never feel right because of the shape of the previous owners feet.

kalel

Buy every single Nintendo 64 cartridge they have

Manifisto

the saga continues . . . used the leaf blower on a mound of whistles, the sound gave my elderly neighbor a heart attack :(

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

the saga continues . . . used the leaf blower on a mound of whistles, the sound gave my elderly neighbor a heart attack :(

lol

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

On one hand I feel bad for your poor poor (pretend) neighbor. On the other, I want you to get a bigger pile of whistles then you have ever imagined and a leaf blower with the HP to make a sound no person has ever heard before!

We need to make a Goodwill trip! I feel like it is the opposite of that song, where instead you don't always get what you need, but you get what you want or maybe not really but hey it was affordable!

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
a yellow coffee stained self help book, thanks

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

ferroque

There really aren't any goodwills in my area, just salvation armies. Are they better?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If it's 50% off red tag day, I need all the red tags you can carry. Just load the gently caress up on red tags. I need them for an art project that involves red tagging my mayor's house so he can't leave the property ever, ever again. Like bricking him into his house with a cask of Barefoot Chardonnay (we're too low budget for Amontillado.)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

hamjobs posted:

If it's 50% off red tag day, I need all the red tags you can carry. Just load the gently caress up on red tags. I need them for an art project that involves red tagging my mayor's house so he can't leave the property ever, ever again. Like bricking him into his house with a cask of Barefoot Chardonnay (we're too low budget for Amontillado.)

LOL

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

but if the tags are 50% off won't you need twice as many to fill the same space :confused:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

but if the tags are 50% off won't you need twice as many to fill the same space :confused:

that's why I need them aaaaall

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

ferroque posted:

There really aren't any goodwills in my area, just salvation armies. Are they better?

The Salvation Army has a pretty nasty history of being anti-LGBT. Don't give them money, friend.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

FactsAreUseless

ferroque posted:

No. Goodwills always have more and better stuff.

Robot Made of Meat

What about St. Vinnie da Pooh?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
sorry folks but all charities are actually scams

there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, even at charity thrift stores

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scott Agro

Hatchet Job
Three copies of Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
One box of crusty Nat Geos please, I'm making collages.

Twenty Four

Jedrick posted:

One box of crusty Nat Geos please, I'm making collages.

I can't promise the crustiness but I legit have to get rid of old Nat Geos once in a while and it honestly makes me feel bad that I just have to throw them away because other people are already past the donation threshold.

take the moon

by sebmojo
that is a beautiful sig

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

spectres of autism posted:

that is a beautiful sig

If you mean mine you are soooooo right and Manifisto is pretty much the best for making my last couple! Thanks again if you read this buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI

Ein cooler Typ posted:

sorry folks but all charities are actually scams

there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, even at charity thrift stores

My last job was a contract position doing data entry for - major diabetes charity - that took donations from people to our store to resell and fund research and whatnot. Found out in the months prior to me starting there, the old manager got fired because he was taking merch off the trucks and selling them at local auctions for profit.

The charity itself was pretty ok. Just too many cracks in the system that made it easy for one guy to make money off of it.

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread