Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Can someone give me a rundown of the positives and negatives of PES gameplay and how cool or good their offline career mode is? Like youth, building teams, promotion? I generally play Millwall and AC Milan careers. I don't care about FUT or online and am just here for manager mode and actual gameplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
How does youth academy and regens work in PES? FIFA 19 isn't doing poo poo for career mode so im lookign real hard at PES

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I downloaded the demo and really enjoyed the play. It felt much more real than fifa. When I play fifa I feel like everything is super fast and all the players are pretty interchangeable and everyone's just like little rockets running around into each other. PES felt much more weighty and tactical. The passing feels way better too and I really like the movement.

The only way I'll be dissapointed is if career mode doesn't generate new players every year?

Also how do you identify gems and regens and good players in career is there anything like fifa potential to be special.

I also really liked the different positions and play styles in PES way better than fifa cookie cutter poo poo.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
where the gently caress do i find a half decent option file what should i use

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Is it worth it to pay? I did some skimming and saw you can order USB sticks and poo poo so idk.

Also I'm not super clear on how regens and new players in career mode work do current players just get recycled into their existing team with a different name?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
i can essentially just like cntrl-f for Ronaldo, Messi etc and get them with their same name? That kind of sucks any way to randomize names or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I'm having a really fun time managing the millwall knockoff in this game and trying to get them into the friend. I definitely enjoy the game play a lot more than FIFA and it's much less arcadey where you can just Sprint and run all over the place.

When I finally get around to downloading an option file does anybody know if I will have to restart my master League playthrough?

I am also down to do the be a player mode online with you guys if anybody is into that. I usually play left-back or left wing.

I still don't have a really good handle on how youth team and youth prospects and scouting young players Works. Particularly on getting my hands on Regens or identifying gifted players like FIFA has potential to be special and all that stuff. Is there a handy guide or can somebody ever post about career mode stuff

• Locked thread