Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1030146357737267202?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vita Means Life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everyone keeps telling me the vita died in 2012 and here I am in GameStop putting 5 dollars down on a preorder for a port of an incomplete Amiga ROM. Who's laughing now?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Project Hardcore, a platformer initially developed by DICE to be published by Psygnosis

yikes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

Project Hardcore, a platformer initially developed by DICE to be published by Psygnosis

yikes

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

there’s a guy named Steve Snake working on it... I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yikes

Somebody at dice woke up and decided to unleash a new prefix to metroidvania more horrifying than Indie: Euro

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Somebody at dice woke up and decided to unleash a new prefix to metroidvania more horrifying than Indie: Euro

eugh

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Everyone keeps telling me the vita died in 2012 and here I am in GameStop putting 5 dollars down on a preorder for a port of an incomplete Amiga ROM. Who's laughing now?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yikes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Project Hardcore,

quote:

a platformer initially developed by DICE to be published by Psygnosis

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

cursed genre

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/Straffaren666/status/1031187834076581889

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are so many stories of western devs contracting a team to make a demo, they'll do months of work and if the company isnt happy with it, or hired someone else that did a better job (and didnt tell them about it), or just cancelled for any reason that came out of their rear end all that work would be scrapped and they'd go totally unpaid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bloodstained got delayed into 2019 and the vita version has been cancelled, with this statement: "This decision is largely due to Sony’s plans to discontinue the Vita console, ending production of physical copies and stopping certain online store support features." the online part is new, I guess the vita store is being discontinued within the next few months

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lmao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
drat Ice Ts toon looks awesome

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

yikes

Yikes indeed.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1033741910945488898

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the man is an inspiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

• Locked thread