Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i joined a few fleets tonight and posted some fun pics of da boat. a good time was had by all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Comstar posted:

I went on 2 ops, first time in half a decade. Also, I'm half blind. Yay.

First one we saw no one, did nothing but fly around.

Second one were trying to help some bombers shoot a station, who got dropped on, I think? We showed up, lost a ship to the station. I was asked to drop some defensive bubbles 30km from the fleet, which I did. The Pandemic Horde fleet that outnumbered us 3-1 showed up 100km away. The last time I was in fleets I was in the fleet boosting Claymore...so I called for reps?

That is NOT the right thing to do with a Sabre. Whelp 1 Sabre.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003963/202009131400/ and 35 other ships.

I got home in a newbie ship and the fleet was refitting to go do something else. Lesson learnt- when flying a Sabre, just warp out unless the FC asks you to jump on the grenade. Also, don't close Directabot because you can't get reimbursement without the ping. Some hero got it for me.

its cool when goon fleets get wiped. in fact its also good that it happens

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

SavageBastard posted:

What the gently caress I can log in for free

*edit* Just logged into space in a Revelation in B-D I assume we own all of null sec where the cyno beacons at

never reveal the delta sqad secret

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i got double shitstack for losing a rupture 1 jump out of 1dq to a sabre and blackbird combo while trying to catch back up to a slosh op

im a big fan of affordable care

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
congrats!

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
killed suas twice op success

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
they love this lovely game so much they wanted to stare at the slideshow all the way to downtime

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
based on recent odds, thats equivalent to 1500 papis innit?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
more like Countdown to Victory Wine, my droog

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

smertrioslol posted:

Join Hole Squad!

sell me on hole squad

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
karttoon (pbuh) did nothing wrong

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Numismancer posted:

literally the day i went on vacation they dropped the first keep, then lost another, then dropped a third and lost it while i was heading home, amazing stuff, hi5s all around

anyway i'm back, should be charged up for another three months or so; was on full burn mode from mid-june when we sussed out their plans until last sunday heh :coolfish:

great, dad is home and this place is a MESS

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

100% bonus was kind of stupid high. I mean, I'd take it but c'mon.

i hear there's a new financial wunderkind posting in this very thread who can help your financial situation

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
sometimes when you just come right out and say "im here to gently caress" you get laid. other times you get kicked out of applebees inshallah

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Dalael posted:

The bomb makers won.

they stay winning

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
if youre having mittani problems i feel bad for you son because he's only the 2nd best ceo and SESFAN IS #1

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

DGC773 posted:

To give you all a break, I will only post again when PAPI drop a keepstar.
EDIT: drop a keepstar in Delve and get it online.
EDIT: applies to this thread

you dont
deserve
to wear that
uniform

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
a killmail is the thing you need to get mittens money into your wallet

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
folks, more and more people are saying it everyday. we have to make yulai great again folks

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
remember when you could have like 20 frickin drones on a vexor?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
keep posting my dude im right about to give up

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Severing posted:

Not sure what's going on but boy people are being a bit salty in fleets and local the last couple of days on our side.

This is the most fun I've had in Eve for a while so not sure why they aren't enjoying it.

the mood always gets better once you wish mike flood a happy birthday

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
theres no u in sqad,my dude

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
theres a reason all the best goons have been deltas. the secret is real, and youll never know it

remedial
karttoon
brobuck
twigand berries
stampert (#1)
trzzbk

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
if yer not a wuss you'll be there for the checkered flag at the next delta sqad badger rally race https://twitter.com/dalmuti/status/1319457609947123713

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i was in a fleet when the disband happened. all of a sudden we were burning 55 jumps talking in long incredibly unbroken sentences moving from topic to topic

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
ahh yes the og hellcamp. not much you can do when youre entire alliance is camped into 1 station. no way that could happeb to us

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Warmachine posted:

With Keepstars, PDS, standup bombs, and tethers, it isn't a thing anymore. The defender has way too many advantages even if they are outnumbered.

I mean, unless our enemy is dumb enough to stage out of an NPC station, which lol.

just save a seat for me on the last helicopter out of saigon err 1dq

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
is gfsfm still alive?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
and some people say the ghost of kefron is still out there in geminate fueling every pis in the region by himself to this day

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

West007 posted:

I'm done with the path of exile league and shadowlands was delayed so I did the thing. Sent an email to newbies@goonfleet.com with required stuff for returning members.

ooooh the weary traveler draws close to the end of the path

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i too had delusions of getting all my poo poo to delve from anin. turns out i like the firesale isk in my wallet better

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
yall are just errrand boys sent by grocery clerks to collect my srp

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
death to all supercaps, even the fetuses. good work john

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

quote:

the_mittani: and it does not appear to be worse than 9t in damages (we will find out)

sounds about right

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
why you even got to go and do a thing?

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
666 wyverns just gone

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
let's do the time warp agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

what the gently caress world do these plebs live in where they don't have personal titan logistics

like are we playing the same game

delta sqad aint dead yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Jazzzzz posted:

we killed a rorq after that stuff in 49-u too, good times

https://zkillboard.com/kill/88293348/

thank you, delta sqad