Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/ho8bCtbfXREMzwtL2

it's quite literally a tool to get fights and demoralize enemies

you can spend 10x the effort grinding and killing structures than it took to put up them up without contest, and the second you bring a subpar non tryhard comp ya get shredded

Me joining fleet and hitting two buttons to activate my Skirmish boosts isn't a lot of effort tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
CODE. do good things.
Anti-Gankers are weirdos

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
They did

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

We're bringing back the Space AK47's :pcgaming:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Don't think so - Waffe gives you double the regular SRP everyone else gets (up to 1b extra) so it applied universally

I think KF has some luxury SRP stuff they handle internally but it's not as extreme as Waffes

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Let’s get ready to rumble

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
"Simperium" is just distilled reddit culture in terms of how bad it is

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Look man it's just the death korps of krieg, nothing to be worried about

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I think someone is out there with a Hurricane fleet called Hurricucks and i think that might be worse than simp posting

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Baltecs are back :pcgaming:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Rutibex posted:

The New York Stock Exchange?

They had to include literal miles of Fibre optic cables to slow down trading bots so it's probably a pretty close comparison to Jita 4-4

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
forgot

A) how garbage 10% tidi is
and
B) how loving slow a fully laden damnation is

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Fire Storm posted:

The prospect of capital ship combat almost makes me want to put Omega on a character or two. Way too much of a fan of dread shot pos, and now I have a whole bunch of T2/faction/ALIEN! skills to waste my time on!

Our dread fleet volleyed the shields of a large pos that someone anchored in NOL - poo poo absolutely ruled

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Don't care if we lose personally because we can then go and take other space and have a new adventure :getin:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Teams is quite probably the worst piece of software I’ve used in recent memory and I’m including mobile jabber apps in that list

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

cnice posted:

It was all the way at the end of the post. Basically said that they were waiting for an "official reaction."

Which is funny because our official reaction was "huh. Neat. Can someone refuel this when they get a chance?"

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Tech 2 capital ships when?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Imagine paying money to have your eve avatar and a custom mittani bio Jesus Christ

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Led my second fleet ever tonight and my Jackdaws spanked some kikimoras and retributions after the noble sacrifice of our Ares fleet.

Op success :shobon:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Hexel posted:

back to deklein and them sweet sweet guristas

We’re actually going to take over Providence if we get booted out of Delve

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Real interesting how GSF is still forming Muninns and yet our enemies seem to be struggling to get Feroxes

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Turns out there are more CONDI ihubs now than a month ago.

Neat

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Test is trying to spin TCAG into some master stroke of strategy where our super caps are guarding it 24/7 and it makes me think they don't know where our supers actually are.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

They've effectively taken unto themselves the task of clearing a vast ocean with a rusty bucket

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

RYYSZLA posted:

Honestly good riddance then mate, you failed to adapt / HTFU, eve is not the game for you. Do you know what, gently caress it, gloves off. IDK what the banning / moderation situation is like on this forum anymore but so long as this assclown reads all this you can perma me for all I care, this moron needs to hear this:

If the honestly completely inconsequential as long as you avoid liminal systems trig invasion is what put you off, you weren't put off by that, you were just looking for an excuse to unsub.... if your argument is like "it's not inconsequential!" until CCP actually loving starts & then publishes the actual effects of a win for either trig or amarr, this content so far does --nothing-- that isn't 100% easily avoidable and not a threat to anyone with a braincell.

What the gently caress do you do that having lowsec-rules PvP in hisec isn't fun for you??? are you some kind of indy carebear, if so, who the gently caress cares whether you quit or not, you add so little to this game that I can't beleive you think you've a leg to stand on. What the gently caress do you think indy players would have left to do if all the pvp players hosed off like tomorrow? gently caress all, you'd just be building jobs for items you'd never sell for all infinity. Oh no you have to go 10 extra jumps in what equates to more or less complete and utter safety (tell me with a straight face hisec isn't a loving crutch I dare you)

The mechanics havent changed in months bar minor balance patches and the core of both the trig side and edencomm side are all the same players still, you're talking complete loving nonsense

Are you high on loving crystal meth? Do you think you can just make things up on the internet and nobody will question it? Like dude, you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Systems DO NOT. repeat. DO NOT just "go trig" under any circumstances - the opposite is true, systems that are currently in stellar recon or first liminality instantly switch to Edencomm Major Fortresses if that system has been taken by serenit edencomm players. ALL serenity players are anti-trig as it threatens botting, so edencomm have been given something like 15-20 massive fort systems free, without even having to log into TQ. Trigs have had no such luck. You're so wrong it's hilarious you think you were qualified to comment on it

other than the group of us flying for the trigs literally pushing outnumbered as little as 3 to 1 or as much as 10 to 1, vs people literally hard countering our publically posted "open community" fits ?????? Tell you, nothing CCP did helped those systems fall dude, fucks sake.

So what you mean is that Superblob null empires are FINALLY getting a nerf that actually affects THEM negatively more than anyone else, and that, finally, is the one thing too far, that is bad, that is making you unsub. loving jesus wept. None of the actually good pvp groups have even noticed the trig content, let alone started crying about it affecting their logistics because - shock horror - it doesn't affect your logistics if you arent poo poo.

unironically only actual loving smoothbrained "needs some sort of machine assistance to breathe naturally" moron carebears die to the edencomm systems, since you have to have gone out of your way to not shoot trigs to get ec to aggress.

This post brought to you by pre-coffee ziel gently caress me

Lol

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Here's a summary on how the fight went

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Stereotype posted:

man 10% tidi is brutal. I just watched it from my perch in my cloaky ceptor though, I still can't fly anything that can really help, but it was pretty amazing to see that bombing run.

Training into a Jackdaw and a Confessor is something i'd recommend as those are probably some of our most useful and universal ships at the moment

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
The recon guys handholding my stupid newbie skirmish commanding rear end seem to be pretty good :shobon:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Stereotype posted:

None of them have any idea what the forums are though, I envy them.

Kick Ascee

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Is that a pod for an aeon? I’d never run the neuro implant if it was just for command ships or whatever

Looks like a boosting Aeon pod

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
https://br.evetools.org/related/30004777/202008230200

Welcome to Delve, Scrublords

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Crayon Ron is also an absolutely dogshit streamer tbh

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I'm currently really confused why Test and Co wouldn't finish killing our final keepstar in Fountain.
Almost like they're stalling for time or something and have realised what a stupid loving decision they've made

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Lol @ the 1DQ staging grid now

orange juche posted:

Did they put their supercaps in Delve yet lol

Theres 1 Hel that hotdropped something yesterday but nothing actually serious.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
RIP those dreads I guess :v:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Dalael posted:

Please tell me Delve wil be fought for and not surrendered like Deklein was.

We are dug in deep and have no plans to leave

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Comstar posted:

All of which I could fly, though I'm sure my skills are well out of data. Does DBRB still lead fleets and talk non stop? Do the dogs still bark? Do my old bookmarks in Delve still work?

Damm I'm tempted, though my video card that got me from Delve war 1 died last week. New PC coming next week.

DBRBs doge has gone to a farm upstate :(

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

mynnna posted:

I can't be hosed to log in and shoot things but I'ma kick in to finance those who do

:eyepop:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Anyway. Gonna double post to post the war art I made.

Please give me (Cryo Huren) money and will buy many ships to welp into the enemy with

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Goon Hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I got bored and purchased a panther. I don’t know what to do with it