Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

can alphas do anything yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so hydra 1 is fighting hydra 2 in the AT finals? glad to see some poo poo never changes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

evilweasel posted:

honestly the only thing that's probably keeping some corps in is the hope that the last corp in the alliance gets to steal what's left of the AT ship cache, hopefully before the rest of it is lost in an unsuccessful attempt to go farther in the alliance tournament than TEST

pretty sure shamis will liquidate all assets and rmt the wallet before that happens

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

im gonna go ahead and say ncdot dies within 12-24 months

active and useful dudes will gradually see themselves out to smaller alliances like BL who dont have a million bluetrals

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

who did he sic his slavic kneebreakers on now?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

for some reason I am still banned on the goonfleet auth :[

video game fishing is serious business

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just heard the news and all i gotta say is lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

arent they currently developing a mobile game or a moba or did those get canceled too

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:eyepop:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

meatmccartney posted:

not playing EvE

this is the best squad

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

PL will come

PL must come

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

we have no coalition anymore :sad:

does this mean you're freed from the shackles of sov and bluetrals

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

I mean no thanks. If there was one thing I hated was the "giggle kiss slap slap we're still friends right?" poo poo the directors had going on with PL for like 4 years straight. Like uh yo, they are on the opposite side from us for literally everything ever, sure give eachother broblows at eve vegas but can we maybe we stop handing out "Get out of jail free" cards every time we even slightly get them on the ropes knowing drat good and well it will never be reciprocated?

Every time we did that "They are neutral but we're not shooting them because reasons" poo poo I went out of my way to murder someone from PL, and I didn't feel bad about that at all.

Like if I had the option to team up with PL to kill Horde or team up with Horde to kill PL, it would be a rather easy decision.

the co-op to push AAA out of delve was fun

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

so apparently NCdot pulled supercaps out of DO6? if so that is hilarious

what does that mean? shart dragon is officially on his own?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

blink twice if hes already in CFC backchannels offering to sell out co2 and ncdot

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

If at any given moment, N3 ping for all hands on dick supercarriers and capital ships, they will get more individual people in fleet than your entire coalition can combined on its very best day.

This isn't conjecture, this is something that has been proven again and again because your leaders like to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the game itself in favor of posting and posturing and writing tl;dr CEO updates about garbage that will never see the light of day (and if it does, the only place it will be is on the killboard of my alliance) instead of realizing that every capital and supercapital pilot with a pulse and a will to use their dread/super/titan/slowcat is gravitating towards one side because hey, guess what, that side actually DOES use their big toys on the regular and when push comes to shove as evidenced by the fight in DY- your alliance is literally impotent.

If a super 'fight' actually happens, it isn't going to be an actual fight, it is going to be a CFC gangrape hosted by Manny, Grath and Vince and you'll have no one to blame but your own leaders and FCs for being yes men faggots instead of growing a pair of balls and equipping some initiative.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Tsed posted:

I think that was Richter Enderas. Which I think is the same guy who absolutely lost his poo poo over the first cultural revolution.

yep that was him, ex-test scooped into PL

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

more current events as i half-heartedly try to keep the thread going: some dude stole 18 AT reward ships from PL

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

who controls the PL wallet when all the old guard leadership is afk and they've been operating on the same "whatever FC feels like being active is the boss" model for years?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

as per usual ccp about 5 years too late with needful changes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

the dialogue around PL has been so bad that people don't really want to join anymore, which is a problem that people never had before

who knew trying to be elite in an old rear end game would lead to a dearth of talent :psyduck:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm just here to piss on the corpse of PL

Hopefully ncdot too if yall dont let em go

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

and, unsurprisingly, there goes two more (DO6 and 3V8)

the martini is the mad king confirmed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

at this point the only effective defense for the north would be to have everyone make jumpclones in NPC delve/fountain and just terrorize the hell out of the locals

the only thing that terrorizes fountain core is when ccp patches and they gotta update their bots

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Feels a lot like letting PL off the hook again

loving bean counters man

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

actually it is very likely that the deal does exactly this

and this is actually the only way to do it since you can't forcibly capture upwell structures, you can either explode them or convince the owner to give them to you (this is what is happening here)

i just want you guys to empty your collective colons on the chest of vince draken & lady scarlet is that too much to ask

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

delete wormholes

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

there is no ethical consumption under capitalism

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Exioce posted:

we're getting close to actually seeing something of Project Nova

:laugh: I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn if you're interested

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Enemu posted:

how bad is GSF culture now?

i am happy to report that modern GSF is a microaggression-free and inclusive safe space

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

only dude who can remove blacklist entries is mittani anyways

so complaining about it itt doesn't do anything

pbuh

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Kimsemus posted:

the goon star citizen group

does that thing even have a release date yet

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hows PL doin i heard they're about to widot into NC

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

always undercut by 1,000,000.00

death to all margins

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

does that ETNY guy still call his anoms in local

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:yikes:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

buttcoin is a cult

change my mind

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

nex posted:

look if we want everyone to come kill us again we dont need a palatine, just get sion back @ mittens news

get budget tom clancy and do another kickstarter

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

eye of terror mk3 engage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

mining in highsec