Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Nice video editing, "Nima Dallocort"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Like CCP would do anything, even with stone cold evidence. They love money.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
I like that they didn't even hide the incoming mail in that vid

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

They covered up the role name in all but the end and you can see the first and some of the last name for the role, plug that into evewho and you get this: https://evewho.com/pilot/Nima+Dallocort

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Okay, this is epic

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Okay, this is epic

Yeah you didn't pay attention to how the mouse cursor just jumped from button to button? I noticed that poo poo like immediately and went digging.

irishmafiawku
Sep 18, 2018

evilweasel posted:

was there a defense fleet or is pl just so dead they couldn't crack the regen

Must have been one of the PL fleet Elo didn't lead :laugh:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

orange juche posted:

Yeah you didn't pay attention to how the mouse cursor just jumped from button to button? I noticed that poo poo like immediately and went digging.

i play on my iTouch Smoothpad so no, that's normal gameplay for me.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Keepstar murder extravaganza day :getin:

gogogo

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

-1 https://zkillboard.com/kill/72490984/ (7X-VKB)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Some repercussions to this:

Small gang and wormhole fights will likely be largely unaffected with a couple exceptions; Counter jams are more important than ever, but you don't auto lose if theirs lands first. Logistics might have to repair Falcons now. Rooks might be flown. Damps remain powerful.

Soloing probably won't see much change; if you're getting jammed the you're also probably getting blobbed so you're dead anyway. It will make ecm drones marginally more bearable.

Hotdropping carriers will be less trivially easy.

Griffin Navy Issue is now an expensive Merlin.

Yeah I haven't really played the game in a long time so I have no idea what goes on currently. I had some fun fights with random gangs when rolling around solo, and then when one of them dips low enough into armour they'd uncloak the falcon alt and :rip: my 1v5 killmail before I explode. If I could at least shoot at the falcon I could have a chance of getting that.

OTOH I had a nano tempest fit which could instapop falcons as soon as they uncloaked when we were running small gangs. Was fun to see reactions to that, often there'd be a random "wtf" in local.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

and, unsurprisingly, there goes two more (DO6 and 3V8)

iirc C4C is the only one left

SpongeyHerbs
Aug 29, 2014

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

iirc C4C is the only one left

c4c and 10 forts (including 1 faction one)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Can someone explain why timers like these are smack in the middle of the work week? Is that deliberate?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Dalael posted:

Can someone explain why timers like these are smack in the middle of the work week? Is that deliberate?

yes

the idea is to make it as irritating as possible for the attackers, since effective defense isn't actually an option

we did the same thing when we timed everything in the north to fall into the deadest period of player activity in the average day back in 2016

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Well if the goal is to be irritating, then it's working. There was n way for me to make it to these timers without booking a whole day off and gently caress that

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the martini is the mad king confirmed

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So what's the poo poo about Mittens being banned? I'm going off of half seen banner ads

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

The Glumslinger posted:

So what's the poo poo about Mittens being banned? I'm going off of half seen banner ads

it is a pack of lies, you have been trolled

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Querns the Usurper posted:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

yes

the idea is to make it as irritating as possible for the attackers, since effective defense isn't actually an option

we did the same thing when we timed everything in the north to fall into the deadest period of player activity in the average day back in 2016

at this point the only effective defense for the north would be to have everyone make jumpclones in NPC delve/fountain and just terrorize the hell out of the locals

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

at this point the only effective defense for the north would be to have everyone make jumpclones in NPC delve/fountain and just terrorize the hell out of the locals

the only thing that terrorizes fountain core is when ccp patches and they gotta update their bots

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Did goonfleet ever unofficially endorse botting or is that still hush hush

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Risky Bisquick posted:

Did goonfleet ever unofficially endorse botting or is that still hush hush

nah, turns out that poo poo mostly just gets supercap pilots banned so we don't even let you talk about it on jabber for fear of catchin' lightning

besides, rorq mining is so AFK that you don't even really need a bot

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

nah, turns out that poo poo mostly just gets supercap pilots banned so we don't even let you talk about it on jabber for fear of catchin' lightning

besides, rorq mining is so AFK that you don't even really need a bot

Rorq mining is amazing wealth generation, isn't it still like 150m/h per rorq?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

Rorq mining is amazing wealth generation, isn't it still like 150m/h per rorq?

depends what you mine, i forget what the m^3/hour is but if you're suckin down R64s it can get insane

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Are there still lots of highsec mission runners? It used to be pretty decent if you multiboxed, but it looks like the git repo is dead on the software that was good. Oh right hush hush, gotcha gotcha

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Risky Bisquick posted:

Are there still lots of highsec mission runners? It used to be pretty decent if you multiboxed, but it looks like the git repo is dead on the software that was good. Oh right hush hush, gotcha gotcha

hey do any of you kids smoke weed? i'm not a cop, i promise

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

depends what you mine, i forget what the m^3/hour is but if you're suckin down R64s it can get insane

How does it work? I mean, do those who rent the moon mine all the poo poo that pops out or one can ask permission to warp on site and have a chunk? Ok not R64 but still, talking in general.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

froody guy posted:

How does it work? I mean, do those who rent the moon mine all the poo poo that pops out or one can ask permission to warp on site and have a chunk? Ok not R64 but still, talking in general.

there's a lot of public moons that anyone can mine, including all r64s iirc

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

If someone has a private moon they can invite whoever they want. There are some folks who hang out in Theta mumble who will say things like "Anyone can come mine whatever they want on this moon, i'm done and won't be able to get the rest before it goes away anyway" or "anyone can come mine the non-moon goo rocks"

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

froody guy posted:

the alliance owns all the best moons and they are FCFS, there's a board listed on the forums index of goonfleet dot com

you can also elect to rent a moon and suck its crok all for yourself, though they are understandably less good

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Does that mean there is no moon drama? What happened to the good old days of personal moons, or icorion/mykow moondrama, or zungen owning a bunch of r64s and building a bunch of supercaps

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Risky Bisquick posted:

Does that mean there is no moon drama? What happened to the good old days of personal moons, or icorion/mykow moondrama, or zungen owning a bunch of r64s and building a bunch of supercaps

moon drama is basically over, as you can't just sit back and let the cash roll in, you have to undock barges or rorquals and suck crok for 8 rorqual-hours per week

this puts a severe limiting factor on how many moons any one individual or even alliance can exploit at once, so the scarcity is just not there any more

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Risky Bisquick posted:

You now have to actively mine moons, they spit out rocks on a schedule you set

Mining is probably the best way to make money in 0.0

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I need to look at my character sheet to see how long getting into a rorq would take, if I can make 150m/hr being mostly afk then I could possibly consider coming back

How much do PLEX cost right now?

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I need to look at my character sheet to see how long getting into a rorq would take, if I can make 150m/hr being mostly afk then I could possibly consider coming back

It's about 1.5 billion for a month of game time right now.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

1.5 Bill

And Rorq afk mining is one hell of a KM now, like 11 B worth. And lot of extra training for the PANIC butan. You must have that one.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Xae posted:

It's about 1.5 billion for a month of game time right now.

Ok welp Nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

New thread title