Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I wish I could be in a position to unvacation. That would require quitting though :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Dalael posted:

Theta is the place to go and chill while you mine/krab if you want your poo poo saved. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes its cancer.

Euro theta > us theta

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

yogizh posted:

Last time I have tried a Myrmidon, I wanted to biomass my chars and play STO fulltime.

And now to my questions for today:

1. how much can I make with a Rorqual per hour ?
2. dual auxiliary shield rep fit vs. something else

I can't decide, but paying a loving billion for capital aux shield booster seems stupid cause the drones cost more than the ship. There is 1254 threads about this on goonfleet.com, but I am not willing to deal with min/maxers and owners of 25 mining chars. I need something that would go nicely with playing Cities Skylines on the other monitor. It would be really nice if that fit could also murder stuff.

If you take a baseline of spod as what you will spend most of your time mining, its about 120-150m per hour. There are a million and one variables though. Perching and switching rocks eats into the isk p/h and choosing a bigger rock can reduce the isk p/h since its longer travel time for the drones to get back to you from the other side of the roid and excavs are slow as balls.
Otoh if you hit public fracks with say a double r64 that has jackpotted you can be looking at billion p/h. All depends on the effort you want to put in and what you mine.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Speked posted:

Who is the spacedad now, since Ted left?

Some rear end in a top hat that has gotten to Ted stage three, where he spends all of his time in sub channels hating the children.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Right click the station name from the top left of your screen while docked and set home station.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Xolve posted:

Just announce that you're invading where CVA is, and gank their poo poo as they try and pre-emptively evac

Hilariously savage because they actually would evac

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

JU- Standing is still a fleet. Even if it confuses new people.

I fought hard to keep ju- standing our theta fleet name.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

That multi-dollar empire yo

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

When mittens peaces out on the multi dollar media empire yacht and the ensuing power struggle and schism between Asher and Merkelchen causes an imperium civil war resulting in the glassing of delve by Asher

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

DGC is angelique doucheman. Change my mind

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

CainFortea posted:

DGC hasn't talked about boiling ribs.

Yet.....

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

does wubble mean warp bubble or web bubble fc

Instructions unclear, primary the FC

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I wonder if you can just farm an alt in t1 frigs to bump the multiplier back up

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Eject and smartbomb 100 frigs to get back to good %

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

You're a fire alarm?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Saul Kain posted:

I had long conversation with him. He’a viewing it as a positive. He says he was talking to his Gf about it and realized how much time he’s spent on video games from 18-35 and how much else he could have done with that time.

So he’s deciding to quit eve and wow and any other large digital timesink and just focus on his family and job. I mean, dude is taking it in stride and seems happy about his decision.

I mean it was inspiring to hear someone just accept a loss and roll with it.

Sucks that he’s not going to play Eve but I’m glad I met him through Eve and we are still great friends.

All that being said, gently caress John.

I was about to offer him up the Vendetta I have in storage that I'm not using.
It's probably better he quits eve though haha

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Lyris was always very strange. He was quite happy to let his wife/gf go and smoke weed and gently caress some other dude on the regular and then was shocked that she left to be with the other guy because he played to many video games and wasn't giving her enough attention.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

He also spent a copious amount of time simping on every female alliance member in comms

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Is incursion payout still concordokken lp?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Don't do it Ted, it's a trap!

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Baculus posted:

i made it through the first sentence what do i win?

Brain worms

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

So are we taking bets on piggles hitting 1dq on Xmas day regardless of Vily stating they won't hit anything Xmas eve/day?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Can querios George come back now please mods? It was far more fun when he was here :smith:

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

iospace posted:

How many titans down so far on each side?

Not enough

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Slow
Smart
Methodical

Lol

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

ullerrm posted:

I won Eve a few years ago, and haven't gotten the craving to come back yet. I occasionally check in on the thread to see how things are going, and that's about it.

Stupid sexy flanders

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Siberian squads change sides more often than I change my underwear

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Looks like they are taking some tips straight from Netease and Eve Echoes.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Is this that thing where you paste Reddit text with no context?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Omg Harry forever was the cutest little spacenerd