Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Kinda tempted to play this again so I can shoot NPC space pirates and run and hide whenever an enemy player comes into system. I haven't played since we were in Deklein (sp?), but I think I still have a bunch of stuff in Delve from the first time we took it over. That's the system we took from BoB, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Correct. One wrinkle: they converted all the old conquerable stations and outposts into unanchorable/destroyable versions earlier this year. I don't THINK we've unanchored any, and I know we haven't lost any, but in the case that the station isn't there any more, you'll be able to retrieve your stuff in Irmalin after paying an impound fee, thanks to the game's new Asset Safety feature.

Any idea about Deklein? I remember I had a really good ratting ship in a back-end system there, along with a bunch of other poo poo. It would be awesome if I could just freighter it into Delve from nearby lowsec. Do I have to login in Delve to make sure any Asset Safety stuff goes to the right place? I'm looking at a (non-goon) wiki right now and it mentions that, but it doesn't talk about returning players at all.

Do the GMs still do a free transport for returning players or did that go away with this new system?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Are auths for returning vacationers a lot slower these days? As I recall, they used to be lightning-quick, but it's been several hours and I haven't gotten a reply e-mail yet.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Maneck posted:

They were slower last week because I was on vacation and had garbage internet.

This week they are fast and the queue is empty. Did you actually send an email to newbies@goonfleet.com?

Almost! Turns out I sent it to newbie@goonfleet.com

:sigh:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

JosephSkunk posted:

I encourage you to play this game and join this fleet because that way I can lord it over you that I have successfully quit this game and left this fleet and you have not yet and probably never will.

Yet you post here. Can you really say that you've left it behind?

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

shahadien posted:

Can't wait to join you guys. I have a 32m caldari rokh pilot that I've played on and off for years. I already applied, but was told I'm not active enough on these forums, so I'm working on that!

In the meantime I've got about 6 months of skills queued, which is nice. I really like not having to keep an alarm to update my skill queue. The skill injectors are new since I last played too, and I think that's really cool! Gives real incentive to go out and grind up some isk!

Guess no one ever told you that if you already play EVE, you pretty much have to have a recruiter fast-track your application if you ever want to get in.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Goon Danton posted:

I read his post as "I am now camping the route from Jita to Goonspace," honestly.

And yeah I pretty much just have the ships and mods from the tutorial agents, so I can just liquidate it all. I'm guessing we have a good supply of frigates and things I'll be able to buy when I'm there

We are space poors and have little to our names, you will have to settle for fitting your Velator for tackling.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Ynglaur posted:

Counterpoint: I lost a travelceptor carrying BPOs because wasn't paying attention.

I've always found tossing everything into a cargo container and relying on the speed and security of goon freighter services to be the best option for moving everything from highsec to goonspace.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Beccara posted:

So I'm not going to be getting my Nyx anytime soon, I play AU/NZ timezone and am looking to move out to the front. With these skills

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/ToshikoSato

What would be something I can jump into quickly that would be useful on the front lines? I changed my eve password and gf.com is freaking out so i'm asking here till I can see the forums again

You're pretty close to the minimum required skills for a capswarm Thanatos. You could pick up Jury Rigging and train a few levels of that while you're waiting on forums access.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Dalael posted:

I've never been interested in doing market trading, but if they allowed it on mobile, I might actually give it a try. I have long commutes so it would be perfect.

beep beep i'm a truck

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Kimsemus posted:

the last time i lead a goon guild was archeage

which also explains your demented post, get a life friendo

Don't be dishonest. I can bring up your post history and see where you tried to start a Bless Online guild a few months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Jestah posted:

What's the best fitting I can reasonably afford? What should I be doing for money?

Train Propulsion Jamming to 3 or 4, join Karmafleet (or maybe Goonwaffe, but your lack of post history is likely to count against you there), and get all the free tackling/scouting frigates you want. Be a sufficiently clueless newbie and people will probably shower you in isk.