Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lol, this pic gets proven true over and over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/PatyBN/status/1080922851295879171

pro bio/tweet combo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

That cover looks very Simon Bisley-ish.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Healthy looking president. Full of life and in his prime.

every pic of his is like something from the early episodes of the walking dead, when the zombies were still relatively fresh

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Sephyr posted:

the prostitute that was being noisy about it met one of those timely, accidental deaths

from what I can see through googling, they died of AIDS related illness, it's not like they slipped onto train tracks or "killed themselves" with 2 bullets to the back of the head

get that OUT of my face posted:

who was the ex-superstar who ran for some political seat as a member of Bolso's party? Ronaldinho?

romario?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Jose posted:

What is it with right wingers shafting the people who protect their power lmao the Tories did it to police here in the uk

they read "the frog and the scorpion" and decided that the fable was wrong, the scorpion survived in the end

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

so the lava jato superstar mr clean judge is actually a corrupt piece of poo poo
what's "o mecanismo" gonna do for the third season I wonder

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

if stoller says that it's a bigger threat than china then you know he isn't joking cause he probably sees little chinese people in his room when he wakes up from a nightmare

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

incredible, they did it in loving paint

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lol there's a critical lack of brazil-related memes in english, the political scene seems very "lively"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

dead gay comedy forums posted:

the government decides to snitch them to the loving cia

oh my god lmaooooooo

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

loving lol

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

When (god willing) Lula wins I genuinely believe in revenge and complete humiliation for Bolsonaro and his sons. This is no time to be 'the bigger man', crush them, crush them crush them.

lol if you think that's gonna happen, lula is probably gonna be a tougher corbyn

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

bolsonaro crying but instead of tears it's diarrhea leaking out of his tear ducts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

glenn is a turd, but sometimes useful