Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Joseance posted:

Stay safe Brazil posters

Don't even bother. You know there's gonna be lots of spilled blood because of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

frajaq posted:

gonna find refuge amongst this madness in my favorite thing: anime

May I propose nationwide riots instead? Anime can wait.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Might as well go down like Gaddafi with a stick in his rear end.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

two years ago before The Election brasil was on my short list for places to flee to away from the impending Global Troubles

well, gg

Two years ago Brazil was already in a bad enough shape. Do your homework properly. Try Antarctica maybe.

In the other news, Roger Waters got loving booed after protesting against Bolsonaro during a concert in So Paulo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCLdJGcDy8s

gently caress this country to hell.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Apraxin posted:

wonder what color uniform the official deathsquads will adopt once he’s in power

Green and yellow, obviously

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

LOL "civil war". All they're gonna do is whine on social media and maybe bang on their kitchenware like cavemen

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Spanish and Portuguese could also falsely claim pure Visigothic and Suebi ancestry

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That's the typical face of someone who just hosed up/crapped her pants big time and knows it.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

babypolis posted:

brazil might be going fascist soon but at least you peo can make some drat good tv and movies. ive been watching 3% lately and its pretty good so far

ofc such commie shows will probably be banned under bolsonaro

Stay tuned for "Triunfo da Vontade" in a few years.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Does that help or hurt his chances?

Have you heard about Latin American macho culture? Of course he's gonna win.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

punk rebel ecks posted:

I actually wanted to visit Brazil next year since the country seems neat.

Visiting MIGHT be fine, but moving to Brazil s pretty much the worst idea ever unless you're in Venezuela or Syria or...

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You're better off staying in both countries.

I'm not eating from garbage bins or getting blown up. Yet. But you know, things can get upside down real quick (they will).

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Plutonis posted:

That bald gently caress Marcelo Tas says he's grudgingly voting for Haddad after he realized the boogeyman that his old tv show (Bolsonaro only became known because of his appearances on CQC) unleashed.

Dr Abobrinha loving up as usual

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Ciro Gomes can go get hosed and so can I for having voted for him. What does he have to lose in declaring his vote to Haddad?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

statim posted:

So a date just cancelled tonight because "It won't be safe to go outside, people are promising retaliation"

Good times ahead.

Go hog wild you two. Break stuff.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

QUE SE FODA ESSE POVINHO DE MERDA

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Don't loving give us that "good luck" and "stay strong" poo poo. It's all over and we're doomed

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

GreyjoyBastard posted:

my brother's inlaws are Brazilian

fortunately, they're white, so they might be okay

If they are white enough, straight and don't say a loving word, they might be fine.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Plutonis posted:

I'll sure this history degree that I still have twp semesters to get will serve me well on exile lmfao

Flipping burgers somewhere in bumfuck Alabama will probably beat being in Brazil next year.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

If someone needs a graphic designer just holler. I'm very pissed off, but I swear I get less pissed off when I'm finally outta this shithole.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

For any brazilgoons who wants a new avatar now that the dollar's going down:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Welp, who else here is a reservist?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Of course, this always happened. Those specific attacks on that village has been going on for days now.

It only will get worse all over the country.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

So on national evening news Bolsonazi just pretty much threatened to end Folha de São Paulo. So much for free press.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

Met someone earlier this year from Brazil, lives in the capitol, was working on the elections for the left wing.

I NEED TO GET THEM OUT OF BRAZIL.

Make funeral arrangements.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

So Paulo and Rio are not located inside the Amazon River basin though...

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Trabisnikof posted:

It was the rich people who voted for the fascist.

punk rebel ecks posted:

So far everything I've watched boils down to "while the rich did vote for Bolsonaro, he couldn't have gotten elected with them alone as he got a fair share of minorities, poor, and especially the young."

Lots of poor and middle-class dumb fucks did too, believe it. Minorities and not-minorities. It's all about Bolsonazi "being the anti-corruption savior" even though he's already calling some corrupt fuckers to become his ministers.

Brazilians are just the dumbest people on Earth, even more than Americans.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I'm the odd case who ended up doing a year of military service even though I didn't want to. There were a dozen of other poor fuckers who also didn't. Weirdly enough I served with some dudes who where too thin (like me back then, 59kg), too short and too obese. It wasn't that bad though because I mostly did easy as poo poo office work and they paid me a free graphic design course. Got a nice first-hand experience about how military people are dumb as a bag of bricks though, officer or not.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just pay my plane ticket and I'll leave all right.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Everybody here likes Pedro II, even non-monarchists. Maybe there's a leftist or two who's not too fond of the Pedro.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Twerking is destroying the Western Civilization! It's cultural marxism's greatest weapon!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

nerdz posted:

saying someone is gay as a way to offend them to own the fascists nice

I think it's more about trying to survive such a deadly love.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Relin posted:

because of this thread ive started calling people communists when i see portuguese in video game chat. from what ive bothered to translate it makes them p mad

Call them "petista" you're gonna piss them off even more

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Which heads of state were there in the inauguration? Only Bibi?

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

Happy new year, fellow Brazilians. drat this people all the way to hell.

Negostrike has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Jan 1, 2019

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/VEJA/status/1080147536776695808

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

2019 is gonna be the Year of HMBOL

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I guess this can be useful

https://twitter.com/textfiles/status/1080512855345123338?s=19

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Yes, thank you, white tankies.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

On a second thought I think this new lovely government and all the people who voted for him deserve to get incredibly hosed so isolation might be a good idea indeed.

Shame the people who didn't vote for that punk rear end bitch is gonna get hosed as well.

Go ahead, white tankies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

LOL that's an obvious fake letter