Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Shark Sandwich posted:

just bring back the emperor

if there isn't another hapsburg holy roman emperor in my lifetime, i'll be pretty surprised actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

~5% chance it was looted by hobby lobby just before the fire

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

wait it was 200 years old exactly? my fuckin pareidolia is acting up

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't want to tell you to riot, but I would riot.

:frogon:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

sic transit gloria mundi

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

GalacticAcid posted:

Ah here’s a better one

is that colonel sanders

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

that's just the Brazil I know, its just seems strange because its in the nice part of town instead of the Favela

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lmao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

get that OUT of my face posted:

drat i'm good. shame that my special talent is predicting things that are bad

in Sex and The City, cspam is Cassandra

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dias posted:

Yeah, late 2017 makes that post more of an educated guess than some prophetic poo poo.

isn't it weird how we can make an educated guess about how poo poo is going to get worse but as far as actually doing anything about it education seems effectively worthless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Water777 posted:

I don't want to be a jerk but this GWAR album, with the song 'El Presidente' is just a really good album if you like metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YFwkgR6Oss

hell yeah motherfucker gwar fuckin owns