Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Notax
May 14, 2014

So I found out earlier today that my accounts are being possessed by a group of Presbyterian and Puritan subjects and they hold a living will against me. I need to take account control back from them for my benefit. How do I uninvolve the Church?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Can you be more specific?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Are these accounts your strawman accounts at the federal reserve?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

do either of these churches have a gold fringe on their crosses

Mofabio
May 15, 2003
(y - mx)*(1/(inf))*(PV/RT)*(2.718)*(V/I)
What is the content, shall we say, of this living will, read from the ink pressed on paper in corporeal existence, or from the light of the screen, or otherwise>?

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
Garlic.

lots and lots of garlic.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Drugs are really, really awesome m'kay.

Just stop taking them and eventually the god-fearing will stop trying to make you their bitch.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009
A brief google search says that writing a letter and sending it to the appropriate people (like your bank) is enough to nullify a living will and/or power of attorney. So..not that hard? Unless they have leverage on you or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You're mentally ill and while, due to legal and moderator specified reasons I cannot - nor would I ever - encourage someone to kill themselves, I'd invite you to consider whether life is really worth living.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread