Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

give or take a couple months.

And you know what? You know god drat what?

After all this time, I still think that game's extremely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
blast corps was better

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ah yes. Of course

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
For more Plurkworthy threads, head on over to plurk.com

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Body Harvest was good for what it was.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ol yeller posted:

For more Plurkworthy threads, head on over to plurk.com

Plurk

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What kind of games does a derpy plurk play on a friday night

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

seriously though, the game has aged really well and we are blessed to have been able to play it when it was fresh.

It’s neat that the 1.0 carts had the call to prayer in the fire temple music

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm still waiting for the remake in the botw engine.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Is this a way of saying to plurk more?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

My favorite part about it is the dynamic music in Hyrule Field. It's got something like twenty-one phrases and it chooses the next one to play randomly based on what's going on. Some of them only play when you're in combat. Some of them only play when it's approaching sunset. But the order they play in is always different, so it's more interesting to hear it as you travel across the wide-open exterior areas. And most of them are variations on musical passages from the original Zelda overworld theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

My favorite part about it is the dynamic music in Hyrule Field. It's got something like twenty-one phrases and it chooses the next one to play randomly based on what's going on. Some of them only play when you're in combat. Some of them only play when it's approaching sunset. But the order they play in is always different, so it's more interesting to hear it as you travel across the wide-open exterior areas. And most of them are variations on musical passages from the original Zelda overworld theme.

hyrule field theme gives me the summer feels. never knew this about it. koji kondo ftw

• Locked thread