Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

10/26 Never Forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a true American hero, making GBS threads himself as he passes

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow he's really loving dead goddamn you got me dancing in the streets

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

i just took a poo poo in his honor

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
He's repeatedly loving up in Hell except that now there's moderate consequences for his fuckups and he isn't given a career on a silver plate LMAO

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I will crash a plane into his grave in memory

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
rip diarrhea senator

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground~

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
https://i.imgur.com/WdD8Zvc.gifv

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't know why there's not many more death cults considering that it's currently the only great equalizer ensuring that the horrible wight marauder class will eventually suffer the same fate as those they've spent their lives oppressing

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

friend of joe lieberman, a much more evil man who gets much less hate

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

joe who? say all the nihilists born in 1996

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

t0aine posted:

Don't know why there's not many more death cults considering that it's currently the only great equalizer ensuring that the horrible wight marauder class will eventually suffer the same fate as those they've spent their lives oppressing

not after peter thiel discovers immortality

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
NPR called this guy a "decorated" war something

I don't think it was "hero" to be fair, but it was something indecorously fawning and gently caress them

What's he decorated with, Vietnamese kiddy blood?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Flush him/ throw his body in the trash poll please

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKgITJejfg

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tumor Robs War Criminal From Earthly Justice, Leaves World Gasping for Sadly Nonexistent Heavenly Punishment, Drugs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hell yeah

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://youtu.be/9hGMCSUPqqs?t=1m40s

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shark Sandwich posted:

sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground~

*strums guitar folkishly & leans into mic*

"Why can't a pilot can't fly their plane..."

:911:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The best thing McCain can do now for his country is let the president speak at his funeral

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

t0aine posted:

NPR called this guy a "decorated" war something

I don't think it was "hero" to be fair, but it was something indecorously fawning and gently caress them

What's he decorated with, Vietnamese kiddy blood?

have u ever seen the movie Forrest Gump?? well I'll have u kno that McCain's galavanting during Nam made the tititular character seem like Audie Murphy. also the reason Tom Cruise was forced to attend Top Gun

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
He was a sack of poo poo, and then suddenly he was considered a moderate because the sacks of poo poo became more and more putrid and vile.

Rip former relative sack of poo poo

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

In his memoir, released in May, Mr McCain said: "Before I leave, I'd like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations.

"I'd like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different."

ahahahahah you dumb gently caress how are you dying of brain cancer when you don't even have a brain

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

+++++++++++++
+++_________+++
++/......RIP.....\++
+/....McCain....\+
+|.......................|+
+|.Mega Loser..|+
~~~~~~~~~~~

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 12:16 on Aug 25, 2018

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"So he sticks his dick a little bit further into her, and asks if she's sure she still wants to do this, and she says 'Aw'll oo any-ing ho a iddle ed rihicle.'" A smile crept over one side of McCain's mouth as embarrassed laughter and weak applause floated from the small audience.

The awkwardness of the situation was soon broken as the doors to the conference hall were slammed open. In fact, the event was forgotten entirely as the audience whispered amongst themselves in astonishment about the intruder that was striding to McCain at his podium onstage.

"President Reagan?!" exclaimed McCain.

Reagan chose to ignore the address, instead turning to the audience. Pointing at the nominee, Reagan boomed "This is the man you have selected? This is the man you think will defeat the Democrats at this trying hour? This is the man you think can lead this nation to glory it deserves? This self-proclaimed maverick?"

McCain quickly threw off his surprise, objecting "My policies are in line with the party's! Abortion, immigration, campaign finance reform, the religious right, torture, all my positions now fit it! I am a Republican. I'm loyal to the party of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. Why wouldn't I be best?"

Reagan spun around and stared into McCain's eyes. "Because, you intend to commit treason."

"This is ridiculous! Who are you? What gives you the right to make such claims?"

"You intend to commit treason on behalf of the communists, as you were compelled to when you were captured in Vietnam."

"No! I hate the gooks! I will hate them for as long as I live!"

"I don't blame you for your purposes, you remained oblivious to them. They brainwashed you. Now it's up to you to do the right thing. Serve this country and step down."

"I worked years to get where I am! After so many set-backs, I'm finally given this opportunity! I will not yield. I will not flinch. I will fight. Fight! FIGHT!"

"Then I will have to take you down myself," Reagan sighed as he drew his katana.

McCain's face, a moment flustered for a second time, quickly hardened. "Sir, with all due respect, I was trained by the greatest fighting force in the entire world, the US military." In single, quick motion, McCain pulled out two combat knives from under his jacket.

"And I played one in a movie," Reagan retorted, leaping up to the stage. The crowd gasped as katana sang, and metal clashed with metal, and though Reagan was quick, each blow seemed to be struck aside by McCain's knives. Reagan panted, "Indeed you honor our nation's fighting forces. So, I almost regret exploiting your weakness." He concluded his statement by throwing his katana through the air. McCain was about to laugh as the sword obviously flew too high to even be a threat, but stopped short as it sliced through the lighting above him.

"Nooooo!" McCain attempted to shield his head, but was only able to get his arms as far as his chest. Someone in the audience screamed as the lighting swung down and crushed the senator.

A loose wire dangled beside Reagan, which he grabbed, and swung down to the audience, sparks still flying, and swept up the vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin. "Palin, your efforts are admirable, your successes are stunning. Together, we can lead this country back into revolution, a revolution for betterment of all her true citizens. Will you help me? Will you help our country?"

Palin swooned. "Of course, Mr. Reagan."

The audience burst into wild applause and cheers. The golden age had arrived.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
life is suffering, nonexistence is preferable; so, it's good he dead. but for a lotta reasons lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
dudes gotta look ugly af rn, even the ex-employees of the Hanoi Hilton would be in total awe

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/carlyylra/status/1033021003386023936?s=21

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I enjoyed that Reagan anecdote.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Over Easy posted:

+++++++++++++
+++_________+++
++/......RIP.....\++
+/....McCain....\+
+|.Mega Loser..|+
~~~~~~~~~~~

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hai:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I liked the time he ran a plane into the loving ground

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Introducing Sarah Palin to the national political scene opened the floodgates for all of the brainless heartless charlatans that have taken over the Republican party in the last decade, up to and including Trump.

For all his complaints about the end of civility in American politics, I hope McCain has enough cancer-free brain to realize that he both catalyzed that change and then didn't do poo poo to stop it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dr Cheeto posted:

I liked the time he ran a plane into the loving ground

I liked the time he died

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Really, a favorite John McCain moment

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

F

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nJD2W2OqU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The only good thing McCain did was tell that lady no and to shut up when she called Obama an Arab.

• Locked thread