Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
honestly, is a giant pair of globulous hunks of flesh with a puckered sewerpipe in its midst the best that a supreme being called "god" could come up with? i for one am not impressed. i think we goons can come up with something better.

so here's something put together by our crack design squad:

for those of you who prefer a no-fuss, cleaner look:

original (nws)

https://imgur.com/a/zUwyPd3

get crackin' goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can see her snapper descending. Honestly the perfect rear end would just be more vagina.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I already did this, dumbass

quote:

We have to begin in history with a simple question: Why do cats poop in secret ways?

The answer: because they do not have wiener in the back.

Though it is important to cats to spray to express their whereabouts, their precise control is restricted to the pfft-pfft-pfft of the little spraycan of the nards.

If the cat had availed itself of an evolutionary pooping wiener, it could move beyond the oft-hidden tumble turds and instead possess a marker to match the highlighter of whizz.

If humans had such a tube, to control the poop and where it was deposited, it would be much to our advantage. See FIGURE 1.

FIGURE 1.

This is a tube, like the toy water willy, that connects to the "traditional anus area" and then translocates the anus to the end of the flesh passage. See FIGURE 2.

FIGURE 2.

The spinal column is not in this tube. It operates by the same mechanisms as the trunk of an elephant, but as it is the submissive orientation, the "receptive alignment", it is weak. There is smooth muscle in the intestinal wall, and there is muscle in the sphincter, but largely, the appendage hangs. The human arm/hand can hygienically maneuver the poop tube and ensure poop is deposited according to owner preferences. See FIGURE 3.

FIGURE 3.

We must now explore the cultural dimension of the poop tube. Obviously, the civilized man would not leave something so indicative of his "animal plight" unmarred. Furthermore, there is the matter of "stimulation" of the "receptive alignment". The prostate, as noted, is a warm button of fatty jelly housed in the taint. So for the aggressive whizz-wiener to command the button and unleash the heat, the length of the poop tube must be roughly equivalent to the length of the penis.

This is not the natural configuration. The poop tube must be truncated. See FIGURE 4.

FIGURE 4.

This produces a ring of scar tissue, and the turds tumble out aimlessly. This is a gesture of trust.

Naturally, inserting the penis, roughly, into a tube which has lost the natural protection of its giving sphincter, means there will be tears. Tears mean blood, and tears mean scabs. Excessive scabbing and scar tissue is indicative of a partner who is "sexually excessive" in either force (causing lacerations and abrasions which are punishing to the weak flesh of the poop tube) or in the demands of his schedule (not allowing for tissue to heal, and possibly causing infections and improper oozing). However, a neglected rim suggests a receptive partner who is unappealing, or that it entertains a weak or lackadaisical penis.

The correct amount of sexual wear-and-tear causes few scabs that heal and flake. This creates a gleaming rim of fresh, shining skin (the skin you see under a scab). This, the ring of the poop tube is like the sugar of a margarita, catching the light, inviting with a tease. A modest man can keep his tube as such.

Of course, the poop tube is truncated to the necessary length for the corresponding penis of the partner. Otherwise, the penis will not reach its intended target, or the jelly-button will be jammed to excess.

If the poop tube is kept long, it is evidence that the recipient keeps BIG HOG company. See FIGURE 5.

FIGURE 5.

Therefore, the one with a very short tube, barely a lip, is configured for the smallest penis only (everyone will know!), and his poop will tumble near his buttcheeks. Remember that this can, and would be, and should be, disgusting to anyone, and that we only tolerate our very pooping hole living among the rump because God himself has willed it so.

Meanwhile, the one with a truncated poop tube that is long and wrecked, is someone who obviously DEMANDS a companion who is hulking and artless. It is vulgar. And to see a partner with a torn, dangling rim on the end of a loose, flapping hose, is a matter of disgust, and theirs will be a tattered flag of abandoned pleasures.

Anyone whose poop tube suggests "deviant proportions" would be known and they would know it themselves, as they directed their poop to the repository, their hand on their dishonor.

Surely there are skeptics who will fail to extol my shiny anus worldbuilding, however, it distills the essence of sex.

e: typo

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006
uhhhhh ok then

:nms: : https://i.imgur.com/qLAyDVj.png

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fakeaccount posted:

I can see her snapper descending. Honestly the perfect rear end would just be more vagina.

ask and ye shall rec-:staredog:

:nws: https://imgur.com/a/8qUbwHd :nws:

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pick posted:

your entire thesis is wrong because girls don't poop :eng101: quid pro quo a mensa et thoro

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
romanes eunt buttus

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

:lol:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/cSuBxHR.jpg:nws:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

LOL.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Pick posted:

You did post this once Pick. It was enough.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

vudan posted:

You posted once Pick. It was enough.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:laffo:

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

yeah this one

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
oh man i dunno

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Imagine a giant Guy Fieri melding into her butthole. On phone right now, can't do it myself.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Imagine a giant Guy Fieri melding into her butthole. On phone right now, can't do it myself.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

I showed this to my wife and she made the worst face.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I showed this to my wife and she made the worst face.

holy hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

You should be ashamed of yourself, OP.

tmm3k
Jul 19, 2006

Prince of Space posted:

:wow:

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
idk w/e :nws:https://i.imgur.com/CYBwzg4.png:nws:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:nws:it was going to be done:nws:

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

I'm dying.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Prince of Space posted:

:chef: delicious :chef:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

lmao gently caress

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/ZJmJKh3.png :nws:

this is the buttcrack that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gold.

schmuckfeatures