Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
We'll have more on this story as it develops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
haha man it sure is funny how people care about Politics Man dying. not me though. I don't care.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I don’t care a ton. I care a little though, I mean, it’s nice :)

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Is he still dead?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hopkins FBI posted:

We'll have more on this story as it develops.

Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Horseshoe theory posted:

Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?

Last I saw he was still making movies n writing novels n poo poo

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Does recent memory(Trump critic) overrule past memory(war criminal)?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

he's not much of a trump critic..................................

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

in fact its cool that he died having really wanted to be president but instead ended up serving president donald trump, his personal enemy but ideological ally

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Glad to hear it, OP

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
i bet he's up in heaven now enjoying a different kind of footlong

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Zas posted:

I don’t care a ton. I care a little though, I mean, it’s nice :)

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Jim Long-un posted:

haha man it sure is funny how people care about Politics Man dying. not me though. I don't care.

gently caress YOU

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I can't keep up with how many famous people are still dead, there's too many of them to remember

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Quick make more posts about McCain being dead guys

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

hosed up if true

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
:wow: We have a breaking story just coming into our newsroom. Senator John McCain, an American hero who served his country, is still dead at age 81 after a long battle with brain cancer. :wow:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
jokes on us

he doesnt have to deal with all this loving bullshit anymore

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I did not like John McCain, I think he was a warmongering maniac, a bad representative, I think america is better off without him, and I will not miss him in the slightest but I felt no joy from hearing of his death

Does this mean I am dead inside or what

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

twoday posted:

I did not like John McCain, I think he was a warmongering maniac, a bad representative, I think america is better off without him, and I will not miss him in the slightest but I felt no joy from hearing of his death

Does this mean I am dead inside or what

Liberal

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'm glad as hell that john mccain is dead but unfortunately his terrible family will continue to have his unearned inherited wealth so we'll never truly be rid of him

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

John mccain, so dead, so gay,
Growing moreso every day

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
how dead is he op?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

twoday
May 4, 2005

ScrubLeague posted:

i'm glad as hell that john mccain is dead but unfortunately his terrible family will continue to have his unearned inherited wealth so we'll never truly be rid of him

love 2 have hereditary lordships in Congress

twoday
May 4, 2005

Now that I think about it, I can't remember the last time I felt happy about anything

Hmm

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

I have a message. Senator... John McCain's plane ... was shot down ... over the Sea of Japan. It spun in ... there were no survivors.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
The real hero’s are the Americans alive today that have voted against John McCain over a dozen times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i mean, are we SURE he's dead

there has to be a way to be SURE

stake in the heart, perhaps just nuke his corpse from orbit

its important to get some surefire closure on this

• Locked thread